Prosecutors says ex-wife forced at gunpoint into vacant Exeter concrete plant where throat was slit

Full story: UnionLeader.com

Sarah Desjardins listens to a judge at a bail hearing Friday in a murder conspiracy case.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
motive

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
What was the motive for killing his ex wife? How contentious was their divorce and how much did it cost each party in lawyer fees?
Who were the original lawyers? Were the lawyers acting in the best interests of their clients or were they "pitting" them against each other?
Dont understand how

Exeter, NH

#2 May 5, 2013
I don't understand how a person can take a baby's mother away andleave that baby with no mother. My heart goes out to that baby left behind that will never see her/his mom again because of the heartless actions of another! My heart also goes to the young mother who has no life left to live with her child and can't watch her baby grow up, so sad, what a very sad and heart breaking thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Jobs Thu thin ice 41
Two Seabrook officers fired, others disciplined... Aug 27 mr truth 34
Exeter mobile home fire deemed suspicious Aug 24 mr truth 1
Mom, on Bail for Nanny's Identity Theft, Piles ... (May '11) Aug 21 Lynda Rixie 6
welfare and selling drugs Aug 20 Erkle 3
Overdoses spark police warning on synthetic pot Aug 19 Dah 2
Seabrook police hope cruiser cameras help 'win ... Aug 18 Brookaforlife 1
•••

Hampton News Video

•••
Hampton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hampton Jobs

•••