Facebook 'friend' sent lewd photos to...

Facebook 'friend' sent lewd photos to 12-year-old, say police

There are 11 comments on the SeacoastOnline story from Feb 28, 2011, titled Facebook 'friend' sent lewd photos to 12-year-old, say police. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

A Seabrook man was arrested on charges last week alleging he used Facebook to lure underage girls and then used his cell phone to send them lewd photographs of his genitals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

lock them up

Hampton, NH

#1 Mar 3, 2011
I guess facebook is the new way to try to seek out kids by perverts!
internet

Exeter, NH

#2 Aug 4, 2011
The internet is a pervert's play land! That is where they go to find prey. It's easier for them to hunt by computer knowing there is millions of kids online, instead of riding around risking getting caught. Now they try to get their hooks into them by chatting online first. That's why parents need to always be breathing down their kid's neck to see what they are doing and who they are talking to at all times and if they see suspicious activity coming from a person who has no business interacting with their child they need to report it to the police, not just ignore it.
Done that

Epping, NH

#3 Aug 5, 2011
NOT a Seabrook Man. He may have planked his sick ass in a chair in front of a computer in Seabrook, but he is not a Seabrook Man. What an insult!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 7, 2011
Done that wrote:
NOT a Seabrook Man. He may have planked his sick ass in a chair in front of a computer in Seabrook, but he is not a Seabrook Man. What an insult!
OH PLEASE Mr. DONE THAT!! As if a seabrooka man would NEVER do this. Give me a effing break. Seabrookas are loonies. LOONIES! So glad i left that town when i was a kid.
CYA

Epping, NH

#5 Aug 7, 2011
Former Brooka wrote:
<quoted text>
OH PLEASE Mr. DONE THAT!! As if a seabrooka man would NEVER do this. Give me a effing break. Seabrookas are loonies. LOONIES! So glad i left that town when i was a kid.
YET, you still involve yourself. Nobody requested your opinion, move on with your life.
Diane

Hampton, NH

#6 Aug 7, 2011
that was me logged in.
Involve myself by commenting?? Whatever you say there bubba. Nope, no one did but see here...this is a forum where people can post whatever the fcck they want.
CYA

Epping, NH

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Diane wrote:
that was me logged in.
Involve myself by commenting?? Whatever you say there bubba. Nope, no one did but see here...this is a forum where people can post whatever the fcck they want.
Soooo is multiple personalities amongst your clinically diagnosed behavioral disorders? I see a little obsesive compulsive in the fact that you "don't care about this community" but still find time to post 4 times a day while still maintaining your dislike? HMMM. Now, did you not care for Seabrook or did Seabrook not care for you?
Diane

Hampton, NH

#8 Aug 8, 2011
CYA wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo is multiple personalities amongst your clinically diagnosed behavioral disorders? I see a little obsesive compulsive in the fact that you "don't care about this community" but still find time to post 4 times a day while still maintaining your dislike? HMMM. Now, did you not care for Seabrook or did Seabrook not care for you?

Well, dipsh!t, if i had multiple personalities i highly doubt i would have said that was me above. I forgot to log in . Seabrook is a horrible horrible town full of incest and rape. Doesn't take much not to like it there. Thanks bubba. Don't you have some clammin to do?
CYA

Epping, NH

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Diane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dipsh!t, if i had multiple personalities i highly doubt i would have said that was me above. I forgot to log in . Seabrook is a horrible horrible town full of incest and rape. Doesn't take much not to like it there. Thanks bubba. Don't you have some clammin to do?
OCC???
Diane

Hampton, NH

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Hahaaa zingggg
sick

Nottingham, NH

#11 Aug 14, 2011
sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 rescued after lobster boat catches fire in Ne... 1 hr sanford 1
Fire department 21 hr Bad news 7
News Salem officer is charged with assault (Jan '14) Jun 2 on a poor lil kitten 9
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May 30 Litigator 82
Vicky Nawaoichyk May '16 EIIa 1
Fatal car accident May '16 Nancy_ 1
News Too Sick for the Presidency? Book Claims Clinto... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages