Union Leader editorial on Seabrook 8/...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
insider

Seabrook, NH

#21 Sep 17, 2012
2013 election change wrote:
let the games begin
I am running...
fire secretary

Belleville, MI

#22 Sep 19, 2012
creature feature wrote:
who' the new secretary at the Fire Station?
suprised pw failed to mention the 25 dollars an hour paid to her eye witness of a woman getting flowers. she would find time to complain about the fire chief and fireman driving around in her taxpayer vehicles but mums the word on her state rep buddy.
Sunshine on my Shoulder

Seabrook, NH

#23 Sep 19, 2012
PW is nothing but trailer trash she should crawl back in her hole she has no agender she likes to hear her self talk mainly about the rec because her son did not get the job boo who when someone has a question asked the person instead of going to the selectmen and showboating on 22 people are sick of you get a job and take up some share time.
PHEW

Hampton, NH

#24 Sep 21, 2012
PW is always on a personal agenda! Now on the planning board as an alternate she acts like the dam head of the board!! All she does is want to hear her self talk! She does not even give the regular board members a chance to speak!! We are sick of your opinion PW! Let someone else speak!!
Agree

Atkinson, NH

#25 Sep 21, 2012
Her mouth is bad enough but she's also not easy on the eyes.
Sunshine on my Shoulder

Seabrook, NH

#26 Sep 21, 2012
Some people just wear it out it get's old.
ratatttattat

Belleville, MI

#27 Dec 4, 2012
PHEW wrote:
PW is always on a personal agenda! Now on the planning board as an alternate she acts like the dam head of the board!! All she does is want to hear her self talk! She does not even give the regular board members a chance to speak!! We are sick of your opinion PW! Let someone else speak!!
PW uses every meetings she is at to promote herself and the sick thing is how she uses her photo taking at local events to promote her run. She is oh so quiet on the budget committee this year and at the Selectmens meetings. Let someone else speak and we can only hope BK gets re-elected this town would be destroyed by PW. Voter beware of PW she is in it for herself, her son on the water department, and his girlfriend that works at the Town Hall. Did you hear her comment about channel 22 deserves everything. blahhhblahhhblahh and PW do us all a favor and stay out of the Town buildings during work hours. Next thing we know you will be reporting us for not working. You spent months complaining about every move the firemen made even following poor Everet and reporting his every move to the chief. How about all your complaining about the Police when they finished off the second floor of the department???? Oh yes and we have plenty more.
ratatttattat

Belleville, MI

#28 Dec 4, 2012
One more thing PW will you stop telling people that JJ,PK,MB,and RB are not running to back you. Talk to them or a close member of the family and they are all running minus RB but in no way will he go on record backing you. I hope BK gets back in but if not RB would have been a great addition to the Board.
No Need To Hate

Belleville, MI

#29 Dec 5, 2012
ratatttattat wrote:
One more thing PW will you stop telling people that JJ,PK,MB,and RB are not running to back you. Talk to them or a close member of the family and they are all running minus RB but in no way will he go on record backing you. I hope BK gets back in but if not RB would have been a great addition to the Board.
I am thinking of running, I have sat for years watching, and not being impressed, Waiting on the time when I would be old enough, Now I am, and I am ready to shake things up. I am not a person to go on a power trip, and my entry, will shock this town. An no one here even knows who I am!
true

Belleville, MI

#30 Dec 6, 2012
No Need To Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking of running, I have sat for years watching, and not being impressed, Waiting on the time when I would be old enough, Now I am, and I am ready to shake things up. I am not a person to go on a power trip, and my entry, will shock this town. An no one here even knows who I am!
it is good for you hide so no one will know who you are,hide hide 24/7 no one will know puk puk.
No Need To Hate

Belleville, MI

#31 Dec 6, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>it is good for you hide so no one will know who you are,hide hide 24/7 no one will know puk puk.
If you are from this town, you know who I am.I am a life long resident. I would not call myself a "brooker" Imo, Most of them are gone or on their way out. To be a Brooker you have to be around 70 yrs old. I was born in Exeter. Most who live here now all their life where not born in Seabrook. Then ones that where born are in their last years of life.

I just read these boards. An sit back and laugh. The hate expressed is sicking. Atleast when it comes to the people who post on this site. If they could just fix their own problem's. Then life would not be so much worrying about who has more then the next person.

I see post on here complaining about the people who are running the town. They make mistake's and they are demonized on here. Instead of just stating they made a mistake, and your thoughts on how to fix this problem. The reality of it is, The people who are running this town are trying, they might not be right all the time, but they try.

I have my Ideas of how to Improve this town. I do not think it is broken, I love this town. I do see issue's that should be addressed. I am not anyway like Max either lol. Sorry I know that was a dig, but damn that dude digs his own grave on here.

I will now go back to being in the shadows and continue reading and laughing at the people on here. Not sure if I will run next Election, But when I do, I ensure you if you think back to these comments, you will know who this was posting. Good Day.
newday

Belleville, MI

#32 Jan 14, 2013
Keith Sanborn for SELECTMAN.
Please No

Woburn, MA

#33 Jan 14, 2013
newday wrote:
Keith Sanborn for SELECTMAN.
New Day? You mean "Sad Day" If that's what a new day has in store, I'll live in the past thank you!
papa

Belleville, MI

#34 Jan 21, 2013
What is going on about rec?
Info

Woburn, MA

#35 Jan 22, 2013
papa wrote:
What is going on about rec?
Nothing going on with the Rec. except one of our trouble making selectman spreading false rumors. a LITTLE GUY WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS. You know him, he got a little pointy head!
papa

Belleville, MI

#36 Jan 22, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing going on with the Rec. except one of our trouble making selectman spreading false rumors. a LITTLE GUY WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS. You know him, he got a little pointy head!
Can you open your mouth pls & make it clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of Seabrook past (Jul '09) Apr '18 Brooker 352
private room for rent Apr '18 Tony 1
News A harp seal rescued in Hampton last month will ... Mar '18 DeDominicis 1
Weather warnings Mar '18 Lee Ann 1
News Fugitive crackdown nabs man wanted in multi-mil... (Jul '08) Nov '17 Stephen D Clark 93
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Sep '17 Stephen D Clark 10
News Planet Fitness opens Hampton HQ (Aug '17) Aug '17 Stephen D Clark 1

Hampton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages