Seabrook police log

There are 29 comments on the SeacoastOnline story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Seabrook police log. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

Richard White, 17, 28 Folly Mill Road, Seabrook, was charged with possession of a controlled/narcotic drug, unlawful possession of alcohol, carrying/selling weapons , possession/use of tobacco, simple assault, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Exeter, NH

#22 Jan 4, 2010
South Seabrooka wrote:
<quoted text> It seems my holiday guests are also fans of expressing their opinions on topix. Just to clarify I wanted to repost with my screename.
a bub is like a peck of clams it is what it is a peck of rocks aint a peck of clams can never be a peck of clams so unless you have lived here 30 years and your 30 years old you aint no bubba bowey every day you must live and die in the brook!

Portsmouth, NH

#23 Mar 8, 2010
Ur all a bunch of bitches
Come on

Raymond, NH

#24 Mar 10, 2010
Why do the cops always get blamed for the drug problem in this town. They can only do so much about it. When you grow up in this town you learn who the addicts, and dealers are. Its a whole other story to try and prove it and the cops can't arrest people with no proof. I have lived here my whole life I have never done drugs or sold drugs and I am proud of that. I have nephews that have got into crap at a very young age and they are paying for their mistakes the hard way because they tried something once and got hooked. When I was a kid I grew up on a street that people say is the worst street in Seabrook not once did anyone try to sell me or try to get me to do drugs. I think some of the problem is parenting we can't expect the cops to do that for us, and the other problem is dealers that are hooked that don't care about the kids in this town as long as they get their $$$$.

Since: Mar 10

Portsmouth, NH

#25 Mar 11, 2010
I think that southcbroook yup bubba is right on except for the institutionalized part. thats alittle more than just a kid being a kid and it seems to be whats wrong with this town and unfortunatly hes not the only one doing it. i dont know him he could be a good kid just doing things that are ruining this town he should put hes effort into something positive. but i pray for him and hope he can turn his life around
Billy Cbrook

Dallas, TX

#26 Mar 11, 2010
What are the cops doin on south main at randalls house
A little birdy said

Hampton, NH

#27 Mar 12, 2010
Trying to find that poor man's body who has been missing for about 10 years! They will be the one's who are being talked about now instead of them always talking about everyone! Dead body's in their yard getting their rent payed by the state while they rent rooms in their trailer and rent out their camper behind their house and don't report to the state they have a side buisness while the state pays the rent.
no overdose

Raymond, NH

#28 Jul 8, 2010
Thanx for whoever stated the chief doesn't have a niece. The chiefs son overdosed and died at the chief of polices house on blacksnake road. Lynn had nothing to do with it so slandering her name is a waste of time. Thire is plenty of seabrookers that have f-ed up issues there is no need to pick on lynn. choose another person to take your own personal problems somewhere else or get a life.
say what

Hampton, NH

#29 Jul 8, 2010
cal patty

Hampton, NH

#30 Jul 8, 2010
Clowns in a Superman Suit wrote:
Tell me it's a lie, the Cheif of Polices neice OVERDOSES at Lynn Eaton's and still no arrest??? I think the selectman and town manager should give the police another raise without the peoples vote. JOB WELL DONE! What chance does the rest of our children have?
they r probally blowing each other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence: Media's 'monolithic opposition' to Trump... Fri HillarysLockerTalk 1
South Main (May '11) Oct 17 Anon123 147
sea h2o Oct 9 here we go 11
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct 3 a fat arse 315
Fire department (Feb '16) Oct 2 The Tea 10
Review: Andrew Cotrupi Law Office (Feb '09) Sep '16 Kaiser Orwell 6
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Aug '16 john19974 4

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages