In search of Johnny Depp: Did actor v...

In search of Johnny Depp: Did actor visit the Seacoast?

There are 178 comments on the York Weekly story from Dec 12, 2005, titled In search of Johnny Depp: Did actor visit the Seacoast?. In it, York Weekly reports that:

On a recent stroll through Market Square in the vicinity of Breaking New Grounds, my steps were halted as Johnny Depp exited BNG, to-go cup in hand, and walked past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Weekly.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Love the new desk :)”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#162 Sep 21, 2007
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>Yes jealous, I retired at 41 have a beautiful family. I don't like people that don't love this country, even if they don't care for the pres. he's a loser.
Its people like YOU and your spiteful attitude that make Americans hate America...ever stop to think of that??
Megan Depp

Maurice, LA

#163 Sep 21, 2007
i would pass out if i met Johnny Depp.

“Love the new desk :)”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#165 Sep 21, 2007
Megan Depp wrote:
i would pass out if i met Johnny Depp.
Don't do that, he would worry like crazy and he would think it was his fault, probably call an ambulance er somethin...LOL

“Reb, my belle, I want you.”

Since: Aug 07

Springville, AL

#166 Sep 21, 2007
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>Yes jealous, I retired at 41 have a beautiful family. I don't like people that don't love this country, even if they don't care for the pres. he's a loser.
Yo, Bubba - this here's the Reb. Retired at 41 you are? So what? Have a beautiful family? We all do. Does being retired at 41 and having a beautiful family make you any better than the rest of us? Better than Johnny? Hmmmm? Maybe he lives in France because he likes it there! What a concept! Or maybe because it's far away from people like you. If I had his money I'd have a home in Bermuda! Does everyone have to love what goes on in America all of the time? No, because that's what freedom is! Complaining does not mean you hate America - it means you're not brainwashed - which I'll bet is what you do to your family. Heaven forbid they disagree with you on anything - am I right? I'll bet you rule your household with an iron fist. The media writes what they want you to THINK, not what they actually HEAR. And if you're dumb enough to believe everything you read, especially about celebrities, you need a check-up from the neck-up. You don't have to like Johnny Depp, that's your right - but WE love him and don't take kindly to people who dish him; and to continue writing here, insulting him in every way imaginable actually makes you appear to be undeniably jealous of him. So go start a "Larry King" forum and try to make a point there. You'll never win in this forum, Bubba - we women will outsmart you everytime. You're out-numbered and we will be on you like ducks on a June bug. My condolences to your family. Oh, and insulting women shows just how dick"less" you are. Now shoo!

“Reb, my belle, I want you.”

Since: Aug 07

Springville, AL

#167 Sep 21, 2007
Megan Depp wrote:
i would pass out if i met Johnny Depp.
I'd be afraid I'd drool! lol!

Since: Jul 07

Leonard, OK

#168 Sep 21, 2007
The Reb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Bubba - this here's the Reb. Retired at 41 you are? So what? Have a beautiful family? We all do. Does being retired at 41 and having a beautiful family make you any better than the rest of us? Better than Johnny? Hmmmm? Maybe he lives in France because he likes it there! What a concept! Or maybe because it's far away from people like you. If I had his money I'd have a home in Bermuda! Does everyone have to love what goes on in America all of the time? No, because that's what freedom is! Complaining does not mean you hate America - it means you're not brainwashed - which I'll bet is what you do to your family. Heaven forbid they disagree with you on anything - am I right? I'll bet you rule your household with an iron fist. The media writes what they want you to THINK, not what they actually HEAR. And if you're dumb enough to believe everything you read, especially about celebrities, you need a check-up from the neck-up. You don't have to like Johnny Depp, that's your right - but WE love him and don't take kindly to people who dish him; and to continue writing here, insulting him in every way imaginable actually makes you appear to be undeniably jealous of him. So go start a "Larry King" forum and try to make a point there. You'll never win in this forum, Bubba - we women will outsmart you everytime. You're out-numbered and we will be on you like ducks on a June bug. My condolences to your family. Oh, and insulting women shows just how dick"less" you are. Now shoo!
Reb, I could not have said it any better myself!

Since: Jul 07

Leonard, OK

#169 Sep 21, 2007
BeeCee wrote:
<quoted text>So, you retired and now you spend your time online spewing hatred about the opinions of ex-patriot movie stars? I think that sort of kicks the validity of your personal opinion in the butt somewhat. Could be (just could be mind you) that Depp cares more than you know about his country - but maybe (just maybe) he also reserves the right to have his own opinion as well and disagree at times when he feels necessary. I think too many fanatics are confusing patriotism with blind, goose stepping obedience. I have always believed the old saying, I may disagree with what you say but, I will defend to the death your right to say it. If you expect the right to freedom of speech, you have to allow time for the other guy to express his opinion - unless you're more attracted to dictatorships than democracies.
Amen sister!

“Love the new desk :)”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#170 Sep 22, 2007
Alll Hail "Captain Jack Sparrow"...

Since: Dec 06

Kansas City, MO

#171 Sep 22, 2007
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>Johnny is a bisexual socialist. If that's your cup of tea, so be it.
WOW DICK..that was deep! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did the "little" voices in your "little' green monsters head whisper that into your "little" head? Enquiry minds want to know!!!

Since: Dec 06

Kansas City, MO

#172 Sep 22, 2007
Jojo is cracking me up!!! hehehehehehe..

LONG LIVE JOHNNY DEPP AND CAPT JACK SPARROW!!

“Love the new desk :)”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#173 Sep 22, 2007
suddenlysusankc wrote:
Jojo is cracking me up!!! hehehehehehe..
LONG LIVE JOHNNY DEPP AND CAPT JACK SPARROW!!
LOL..i couldnt sleep, darn insomnia anyways...but I agree 100% with ya there...
ihate-true

Redmond, WA

#174 Mar 16, 2008
Well if johnny really noved to durham pt. Road it shouldn't be that hard to figure out...most people that live there have lived there for at least afew years like the daley's or the remingnanti's or the teeri's. So also I would like to know the name of this durham homeowner....and where in durham they reside (e.g. Mill rd,orchard drive,faculty) where ever it is why would they know and no one else and why wouldn't u give us a clue or this person credit?
Jenn

Portsmouth, NH

#175 Jun 29, 2009
80s person wrote:
<quoted text>
You did see him. He was here for a few days in Dec. He stayed at the Three Chimneys Inn and is considering a move to the Seacoast.
About three years ago my friend was a cook at The Three Chimneys Inn and made Johnny's breakfast. A couple people I know saw him walking downtown Durham too.
Welcome To Nicolas

Laguna Hills, CA

#176 Nov 26, 2009
Nicolas Cleans.O.C
34111 La Saerena Dr
Dna Point Ca 92629
www.servicesclens.com/
www.nicolasclens.com/
Bob

Dover, NH

#177 Apr 22, 2010
Im from Durham and I can tell you that Depp did buy a house for his mother off of Durham Point Rd. He has been spotted around town but isnt a frequent visitor. I hear he loves NH.
Mariesallen

Durham, NH

#178 Jul 11, 2011
My son and his wife celebrated their 2nd anniversay at the Three Chimneys Inn in Durham NH the weekend of July 9th and 10th 2011. The Inn keeper told them that they missed Johnny by just a couple hours. They were told he bought land in Durham Point and he is building a house there.
woow

Stratham, NH

#179 Jul 12, 2011
i hear he is moving to hampton beach so he can dock his ship and be close by! wow are you people for real get a life go outside and have some fun dont live your life in a fantasy chasing a fantasy johny is human he poops just like everyone els he just happens to make good movies and make a lot of money and oh yeah he is old young girls chasing him is creepy and i am sure it wierds him out he is a grown man like your fathers age and that is just nasty to dream of an old fart like that lol
funny shat

New York, NY

#180 Jul 31, 2011
woow wrote:
i hear he is moving to hampton beach so he can dock his ship and be close by! wow are you people for real get a life go outside and have some fun dont live your life in a fantasy chasing a fantasy johny is human he poops just like everyone els he just happens to make good movies and make a lot of money and oh yeah he is old young girls chasing him is creepy and i am sure it wierds him out he is a grown man like your fathers age and that is just nasty to dream of an old fart like that lol
The best thing.... A few years ago, hr lived as a 'homeless man' in th berkshires in MA. I met him then and spent many mornings sharing coffee and a newspaper ad he was researching a future role. I kept my promise tgo. I never said a thing while he was here til now. I pray he and the mother of his children are safe and sound. And of course, living life to the fullest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May 2 mr truth 84
fire dept (Jan '16) Apr '17 Kbud 33
News Golf course boss has history with weapons (Jul '12) Apr '17 Michael 5
People this town can do without Mar '17 Brooka69 1
easiest betches in the brook (Jan '16) Mar '17 Brooka21 5
herion bust (Feb '14) Mar '17 Brooka21 63
News Go-kart track planned inside former Seabrook Sh... Mar '17 Brooka21 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages