Case against BudCom member goes to trial

Apr 8, 2011 Full story: Seacoast Online 27

A case involving Budget Committee member Albert "Max" Abramson is now heading to trial.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer foundation

Exeter, NH

#21 Jul 4, 2011
personal PO Box 1992 belongs to the Fire Chief just call the post office and ask for yourself. An endorsement letter comes in the mail that Janvrin is endorsed by Frank Chase(fireman, Lillian KnowlesI(elected official taxcollector, Koko and Amy Perkins (fireman, Maxi Brown(Fire Chiefs father and fireman, Melba Beckman(Fire Chiefs wife. With all these people they may have hurt a good candidate instead of helped him. Really thought KJ would have been a great candidate but after the recent of events???? Either way when this is all Public it will be a tough run come November.
taxpayer foundation

Exeter, NH

#22 Jul 4, 2011
wow wrote:
Max Abramson
This letter to the editor was just published the other day in the Newburyport Daily News. I investigated the issue, and sure enough, it's true. There is a filing on record with the Secretary of State's Office showing that the "Taxpayer Foundation" is simply a paper organization with no membership, run by the same people who are running the Kevin Janvrin campaign.
>>>
I received a political mailer from an organization called the Taxpayer Foundation. This foundation has endorsed Kevin Janvrin, who is running for N.H. state representative in District 14. This mailer just didn't seem quite right, so I decided to investigate its validity. It turns out the Taxpayer Foundation was registered with the state of New Hampshire a few days after this piece was mailed out to the residents of District 14.
Upon further investigation, I called another candidate who is running for the same office, Lou Gargiulo from Hampton Falls. Gargiulo said that he was not contacted by the Taxpayer Foundation nor was he asked to complete a questionnaire on his positions and views for the Taxpayer Foundation. Gargiulo went on to say that before a legitimate foundation endorses a candidate, they survey all candidates running for the open office. A review of their beliefs and positions are analyzed before deciding which candidate they feel best represents their foundation's beliefs.
In my opinion the Taxpayer Foundation, and the listed treasurer of this foundation, a purported resident of Seabrook (according to the information on file), found it necessary to hoodwink the voters of District 14 in an attempt to better position Janvrin against legitimate candidates. I am not clear why one would have to stoop to this level, but it seems to me that the people at the Taxpayer Foundation, and perhaps those they endorse, are just like the politicians that the majority of Americans are sick and tired of in this country.
If a foundation needs to be manufactured at the 11th hour in order for any candidate to have an endorsement, what will be next when they are elected? There's already too much deception in Concord and Washington. We don't need it in our district.
Tony Reardon
Seabrook
Saturday at 1:17pm •LikeUnlike ••SubscribeUnsubscribe
wow
taxpayer foundation

Exeter, NH

#23 Jul 4, 2011
wow wrote:
Amy Stasia Perkins True Howard and running as a Republican when one is a Libertarian is sooooo honest. I know nothing about the above but pointing fingers is never nice nor do I tolerate or associate with it.
Saturday at 5:33pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown WRONG AGAIN!!Taxpayer Foundation has been around since 2008. It is just not part of the subversive nut groups.
Saturday at 8:55pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown Maybe the letter writer should take out his frustrations in the proper forum. Burning illegal waste from out of town is burning illegally-plain and simple. TOO BAD you can't run the world Mr. R. But then again I'll call the bluff of all the nuts that want to go back to the "Old Days" Trust me-I can "slap leather" better than most.
Saturday at 8:57pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown By the way Guinta, Ayotte, and Stephen didn't bitch when they were endorsed by the same group.
Saturday at 9:26pm • LikeUnlike • 1 personLoading...

Max Abramson
If "Taxpayer Foundation" is a legitimate group, then I owe you an apology. Nevertheless, I've been a member of every taxpayer group in the area that I know of (and several nation groups and pledges), and this is the first time that I've he...See More
Yesterday at 7:11pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown
The chair of the group is NOT fiscal agent for janvrin and because of a conflict did not even attend the vote. His vote was to wait until 2012 to get involved in politics. The other "taxpayer" groups are just anti union fronts, this grou...See More
6 hours ago • LikeUnlike

Max Abramson In answer to the last question, I think that a 3-5% reduction in state spending per year would be workable, though that's just my own opinion. The other concern that I think is valid is that Taxpayer Foundation did not send out a survey, and none of us can find any information about it. All I can find anywhere is a PAC filing with the SoS office, and I haven't met anyone who's ever heard of the group.
3 hours ago • LikeUnlike
wow
go way

Newmarket, NH

#24 Jul 6, 2011
wow wrote:
Amy Stasia Perkins True Howard and running as a Republican when one is a Libertarian is sooooo honest. I know nothing about the above but pointing fingers is never nice nor do I tolerate or associate with it.
Saturday at 5:33pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown WRONG AGAIN!!Taxpayer Foundation has been around since 2008. It is just not part of the subversive nut groups.
Saturday at 8:55pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown Maybe the letter writer should take out his frustrations in the proper forum. Burning illegal waste from out of town is burning illegally-plain and simple. TOO BAD you can't run the world Mr. R. But then again I'll call the bluff of all the nuts that want to go back to the "Old Days" Trust me-I can "slap leather" better than most.
Saturday at 8:57pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown By the way Guinta, Ayotte, and Stephen didn't bitch when they were endorsed by the same group.
Saturday at 9:26pm • LikeUnlike • 1 personLoading...

Max Abramson
If "Taxpayer Foundation" is a legitimate group, then I owe you an apology. Nevertheless, I've been a member of every taxpayer group in the area that I know of (and several nation groups and pledges), and this is the first time that I've he...See More
Yesterday at 7:11pm • LikeUnlike

Jeffrey Brown
The chair of the group is NOT fiscal agent for janvrin and because of a conflict did not even attend the vote. His vote was to wait until 2012 to get involved in politics. The other "taxpayer" groups are just anti union fronts, this grou...See More
6 hours ago • LikeUnlike

Max Abramson In answer to the last question, I think that a 3-5% reduction in state spending per year would be workable, though that's just my own opinion. The other concern that I think is valid is that Taxpayer Foundation did not send out a survey, and none of us can find any information about it. All I can find anywhere is a PAC filing with the SoS office, and I haven't met anyone who's ever heard of the group.
3 hours ago • LikeUnlike
you,lying piece of shit,what you got 50
bin there

Seabrook, NH

#25 Jul 6, 2011
this is another scandal that is going to come back and hurt KJ like it or not

they shouldnt send out a mialer to everyone acting like there independant when there just other firefighters
Give them a break

North Hampton, NH

#26 Jul 7, 2011
I don't think the firemen get enough pay. You know they save lives every day of the week. How much is that worth? All you people see is $$$ signs. They all should be making $100,000 a year not just half of them. It's not fair to take anything away from them!
bin there

Exeter, NH

#27 Jul 8, 2011
do you know how many people in this town make less than ten dollars an hour and how many are even working full time if there even working

read the town report KJ make 95000 and your saying we should pay him more for waht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seabrook police get $25K approved to fight drug... (Mar '14) 9 hr Time to shut up 5
Prayers for Llanndon (May '13) 10 hr wall lover 113
cynda back and already arrested 10 hr Jealous much 8
Election 17 hr packitin 2
Seabrook police chief announces retirement (Oct '12) Thu Time to speak out 6
Review: Geskus Photography Inc (Jul '09) Jan 27 Disappointed Parent 9
Smoke shops sue woman over fake pot comments (Oct '13) Jan 27 uguysarestupid 18

Hampton News Video

Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE