Case against BudCom member goes to trial

Case against BudCom member goes to trial

There are 27 comments on the Seacoast Online story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Case against BudCom member goes to trial. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

A case involving Budget Committee member Albert "Max" Abramson is now heading to trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
o boy

Exeter, NH

#1 Apr 9, 2011
boy time has come to deal with some real topix.
real

Newfields, NH

#2 Apr 11, 2011
i heard maria brown is running for state rep.i hope so.we need real person up in concord.
ummmm

Stratham, NH

#3 Apr 14, 2011
this guy needs to go to jail maybee he can show them his old constable badge there
brookeyleewest

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 16, 2011
real wrote:
i heard maria brown is running for state rep.i hope so.we need real person up in concord.
AAAHHHHH AS IF! Only if you believed chicken little when he said the sky was falling...They don't allow loud mouth bullies as state reps.
new

Newfields, NH

#5 Apr 17, 2011
brookeyleewest wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAHHHHH AS IF! Only if you believed chicken little when he said the sky was falling...They don't allow loud mouth bullies as state reps.
How about"MISS BULLIES OF SEABROOK",Hope they will allow her as state reps.
wow khan

Nottingham, NH

#6 Apr 19, 2011
For Date: 02/05/2011 - Saturday
11-1135 0145 Phone - M/V ACCIDENT W/ INJURY Arrest(s) Made
Location/Address: TYNSBORROW - OCEAN BLVD
Refer To Accident: 11-33-AC
Refer To Arrest: 11-45-AR
Arrest: KHAN, ABDUL
Charges: DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED
11-1136 0222 Radio - BOLO GENERAL BROADCAST NEGATIVE CONTACT
11-1137 0406 Phone - POLICE INFO ONLY Services Rendered
shhhhhhh

Nottingham, NH

#7 Apr 19, 2011
Speaking of opening at the State Rep Level what about local? Seabrook needs a head check as for who will running GO KELLY>>>
funny

Newfields, NH

#8 Apr 20, 2011
wow khan wrote:
For Date: 02/05/2011 - Saturday
11-1135 0145 Phone - M/V ACCIDENT W/ INJURY Arrest(s) Made
Location/Address: TYNSBORROW - OCEAN BLVD
Refer To Accident: 11-33-AC
11-1136 0222 Radio - BOLO GENERAL BROADCAST NEGATIVE CONTACT
11-1137 0406 Phone - POLICE INFO ONLY Services Rendered
I KNOW ABOUL KHAN IS ONE OF OUR SELECTMAN,BUT WHO IS THIS ABDUL KHAN?
ummmm

Stratham, NH

#9 Apr 21, 2011
if your going to start rumours please get the name right lol
o boy

Newfields, NH

#10 May 1, 2011
boy where are you hiding?
o boy

Newfields, NH

#11 May 15, 2011
you think people are stupid? dumb fool running for office again.

another one

Newfields, NH

#12 Jun 28, 2011
real wrote:
I know maria brown is not running for state rep but she is campaigning for max now.
get help

Nottingham, NH

#13 Jun 28, 2011
another one wrote:
<quoted text>I know maria brown is not running for state rep but she is campaigning for max now.
Really stalker you need to get help. Maria will run for Selectmen she will be campaign for noone but herself. Get a grip, get the facts, and breathe she DID not run for state rep.
henry

Newfields, NH

#14 Jun 30, 2011
another one wrote:
<quoted text>I know maria brown is not running for state rep but she is campaigning for max now.
In politics my opinion is ,both two are all done in seabrook.
o henry

Nottingham, NH

#15 Jun 30, 2011
We will see what comes this March. Will it be Moore or Brown or ? I will fill in the question mark as the election gets a bit closer.
max

Nottingham, NH

#16 Jun 30, 2011
Where is the poll for state rep...lol
o honey

Newfields, NH

#17 Jul 1, 2011
closed the window last march,honey can run June,April,March,whatever honey wants,it is 300+.didn't get you,do you?
damnright

Mount Morris, MI

#18 Jul 1, 2011
Question. Is there a shuttle from the State Prison to the State House? else, how would max show up to legislative session?
wow

Nottingham, NH

#19 Jul 4, 2011
Max Abramson
This letter to the editor was just published the other day in the Newburyport Daily News. I investigated the issue, and sure enough, it's true. There is a filing on record with the Secretary of State's Office showing that the "Taxpayer Foundation" is simply a paper organization with no membership, run by the same people who are running the Kevin Janvrin campaign.

>>>
I received a political mailer from an organization called the Taxpayer Foundation. This foundation has endorsed Kevin Janvrin, who is running for N.H. state representative in District 14. This mailer just didn't seem quite right, so I decided to investigate its validity. It turns out the Taxpayer Foundation was registered with the state of New Hampshire a few days after this piece was mailed out to the residents of District 14.

Upon further investigation, I called another candidate who is running for the same office, Lou Gargiulo from Hampton Falls. Gargiulo said that he was not contacted by the Taxpayer Foundation nor was he asked to complete a questionnaire on his positions and views for the Taxpayer Foundation. Gargiulo went on to say that before a legitimate foundation endorses a candidate, they survey all candidates running for the open office. A review of their beliefs and positions are analyzed before deciding which candidate they feel best represents their foundation's beliefs.

In my opinion the Taxpayer Foundation, and the listed treasurer of this foundation, a purported resident of Seabrook (according to the information on file), found it necessary to hoodwink the voters of District 14 in an attempt to better position Janvrin against legitimate candidates. I am not clear why one would have to stoop to this level, but it seems to me that the people at the Taxpayer Foundation, and perhaps those they endorse, are just like the politicians that the majority of Americans are sick and tired of in this country.

If a foundation needs to be manufactured at the 11th hour in order for any candidate to have an endorsement, what will be next when they are elected? There's already too much deception in Concord and Washington. We don't need it in our district.

Tony Reardon
Seabrook
Saturday at 1:17pm •LikeUnlike ••SubscribeUnsubscribe
wow

Nottingham, NH

#20 Jul 4, 2011
Amy Stasia Perkins True Howard and running as a Republican when one is a Libertarian is sooooo honest. I know nothing about the above but pointing fingers is never nice nor do I tolerate or associate with it.
Saturday at 5:33pm • LikeUnlike
&#61607;

Jeffrey Brown WRONG AGAIN!!Taxpayer Foundation has been around since 2008. It is just not part of the subversive nut groups.
Saturday at 8:55pm • LikeUnlike
&#61607;

Jeffrey Brown Maybe the letter writer should take out his frustrations in the proper forum. Burning illegal waste from out of town is burning illegally-plain and simple. TOO BAD you can't run the world Mr. R. But then again I'll call the bluff of all the nuts that want to go back to the "Old Days" Trust me-I can "slap leather" better than most.
Saturday at 8:57pm • LikeUnlike
&#61607;

Jeffrey Brown By the way Guinta, Ayotte, and Stephen didn't bitch when they were endorsed by the same group.
Saturday at 9:26pm • LikeUnlike • 1 personLoading...
&#61607;

Max Abramson
If "Taxpayer Foundation" is a legitimate group, then I owe you an apology. Nevertheless, I've been a member of every taxpayer group in the area that I know of (and several nation groups and pledges), and this is the first time that I've he...See More
Yesterday at 7:11pm • LikeUnlike
&#61607;

Jeffrey Brown
The chair of the group is NOT fiscal agent for janvrin and because of a conflict did not even attend the vote. His vote was to wait until 2012 to get involved in politics. The other "taxpayer" groups are just anti union fronts, this grou...See More
6 hours ago • LikeUnlike
&#61607;

Max Abramson In answer to the last question, I think that a 3-5% reduction in state spending per year would be workable, though that's just my own opinion. The other concern that I think is valid is that Taxpayer Foundation did not send out a survey, and none of us can find any information about it. All I can find anywhere is a PAC filing with the SoS office, and I haven't met anyone who's ever heard of the group.
3 hours ago • LikeUnlike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herion bust (Feb '14) 11 hr clara 60
fire dept (Jan '16) Feb 18 common sense 27
News Search continues for N.H. guard missing for 10 ... (Apr '10) Feb 13 Itsbeentolong 345
Camouflage wallet Jan '17 Curious 3
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Dec '16 Ttt5674 5
Review: Andrew Cotrupi Law Office (Feb '09) Sep '16 Kaiser Orwell 6
Do you remember? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Joan P 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages