Police still Looking
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Still Looking for Curtis

AOL

#1 Apr 15, 2010
Article in todays Union Leader reveals Prime Suspect. Interesting...

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx...

Since: Apr 10

Troy, NH

#2 Apr 15, 2010
an excerpt from the Union Leader:
Regardless of what some people might like you to think, most people in Seabrook don't go around murdering people. I don't know that statistics, but I'll bet the murder rate there is very, very low, and yes Gregory Smart's murderer was from Seabrook. Believe me when I say this, it is rare. I know, I was born there, I grew up there. People there are no more inclined to "clam up" (no pun intended) then they are anywhere else in the state.
It's amazing what a short memory people have when it comes to defending their friends.. How about the Welch murder in Nbpt. A few Seabrook men were involved in that. The Jewelry store man in Seabrook was murdered. The guy that Janvrin punched died..(murder even if he was found not guilty) There are others but it would take a week of typing to put it all here.

Troy, NH

#4 Apr 15, 2010
SEABROOK, N.H.- The mother of a 16-year-old murder victim is reported to have told a judge in July that her daughter feared she would be harmed by the man now charged in her death. Andrea Dow discussed her daughter's fear of Herbert Fowler Jr., 19, of Seabrook during a July appearance in Hampton District Court, the Lawrence (Mass.) Eagle-Tribune said. Fowler is to appear in court this week on charges that he assaulted June Dow in July.
A 23-year-old woman was sentenced to 18 years in prison Monday for her role in a shooting at a Lowell convenience store that left a 19-year-old clerk dead.

Teri Simbalist, formerly of Seabrook, N.H., changed her plea to guilty on charges of manslaughter, masked armed robbery and possession of a firearm.

Troy, NH

#5 Apr 15, 2010
above are two more killings linked to Seabrook...nice place to live eh?
Home sweet home

AOL

#6 Apr 15, 2010
coffeedrinker47 wrote:
above are two more killings linked to Seabrook...nice place to live eh?
Like they say: We are in trouble when good people do nothing...
Maybe some hope

AOL

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Too bad we have serial postings to move this from the top topix but I guess some wish it to go away.
enough is enough

Wellesley Hills, MA

#9 Apr 16, 2010
coffeedrinker47 wrote:
SEABROOK, N.H.- The mother of a 16-year-old murder victim is reported to have told a judge in July that her daughter feared she would be harmed by the man now charged in her death. Andrea Dow discussed her daughter's fear of Herbert Fowler Jr., 19, of Seabrook during a July appearance in Hampton District Court, the Lawrence (Mass.) Eagle-Tribune said. Fowler is to appear in court this week on charges that he assaulted June Dow in July.
A 23-year-old woman was sentenced to 18 years in prison Monday for her role in a shooting at a Lowell convenience store that left a 19-year-old clerk dead.
Teri Simbalist, formerly of Seabrook, N.H., changed her plea to guilty on charges of manslaughter, masked armed robbery and possession of a firearm.
Its amazing that Seabrook new will bring this stuff up but what about the good things, like the sporting events, fund raisers, students that exceed. In the Hampton union it is very rare that you see any one the sporting games from seabrook. People come on, focus on the good in Seabrook. This Pishon case is very sad. We only hope the scum gets caught. As far as the rest, its history! Sad but history!!!
sad story

Hampton, NH

#10 Apr 16, 2010
enough is enough wrote:
<quoted text>Its amazing that Seabrook new will bring this stuff up but what about the good things, like the sporting events, fund raisers, students that exceed. In the Hampton union it is very rare that you see any one the sporting games from seabrook. People come on, focus on the good in Seabrook. This Pishon case is very sad. We only hope the scum gets caught. As far as the rest, its history! Sad but history!!!
you would not think it as history if it were yor son that was missing would you?
pain

Exeter, NH

#11 Apr 16, 2010
enough is enough wrote:
<quoted text>Its amazing that Seabrook new will bring this stuff up but what about the good things, like the sporting events, fund raisers, students that exceed. In the Hampton union it is very rare that you see any one the sporting games from seabrook. People come on, focus on the good in Seabrook. This Pishon case is very sad. We only hope the scum gets caught. As far as the rest, its history! Sad but history!!!
ok we will forget our lost just history your heartless i lost my son my doughter husband brother wife sister oh just history move on no remember them and bring it to the surface so we can together make a cry for change change the way we look at these killers stop them before they kill others i hope the past never reaches your future and hurts someone you love. some history are still walking the strrets looking for those to hurt
enough is enough

Wellesley Hills, MA

#12 Apr 16, 2010
sad story wrote:
<quoted text>You would not think it as history if it were yor son that was missing would you?
I didnt say that is wasnt sad, I just said why not mention the good things that happen in seabrook more often. I am actually talking about the Hampton union never focusing on our children and Seabrook isnt just about the history of murders!
oh really

Seabrook, NH

#13 Apr 16, 2010
enough is enough wrote:
You are an insult. If you are a Parent you are disgusting.
Respond however you want.
chuckeyt cheese

Exeter, NH

#14 Apr 17, 2010
we should ask max he knows he works as a special agent to the selectmans office
So much lost

AOL

#15 Apr 17, 2010
Where is Mr. Robert April tonight? Not in your backyard I hope!
chuckeyt cheese

Exeter, NH

#16 Apr 17, 2010
So much lost wrote:
Where is Mr. Robert April tonight? Not in your backyard I hope!
max will get him! go max go do your stuff constable max dog poopy pants
sad story

Hampton, NH

#17 Apr 17, 2010
enough is enough wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say that is wasnt sad, I just said why not mention the good things that happen in seabrook more often. I am actually talking about the Hampton union never focusing on our children and Seabrook isnt just about the history of murders!
No Shit!!!!But the murderer is still free in Seabrook. I understand what your saying about the children, but this murder is not History, until it is solved. You dont just say Its history and move on!!!!! is what you said.
chuckeyt cheese

Exeter, NH

#18 Apr 17, 2010
sad story wrote:
<quoted text>No Shit!!!!But the murderer is still free in Seabrook. I understand what your saying about the children, but this murder is not History, until it is solved. You dont just say Its history and move on!!!!! is what you said.
max could fix all this with his selectman given rights as a constable he could give them a letter from the selectmans office and tell them to give them selves up or he will use his constable poweres to bring them in sit them down and tell them all about how much he knows this could last for hours and it will wear them down they will confess
Leave it to the police

Raleigh, NC

#19 Apr 17, 2010
So they have nothing on April So why dont everyone leave HIM and his family alone.. They are nice people and dont need you putting them down.They are going through enough.. IF they find him guilty then you might have some opinions but until then leave him and his family alone.. Someone once told me "opinions are like ass wholes everyone has one" But opinions and talking trash are two different things.. I have lived in seabrook my whole life and there is good and bad just like every town or city. As for max you moved here when 2004?? So why are you acting like its YOUR town when you dont know half of the seabrookahs???
Max-Sux

Exeter, NH

#20 Apr 18, 2010
Maybe the police could use constable Max to do the interogations it seems like the ones doing it now suck
gun laws

Exeter, NH

#21 Apr 18, 2010
max does not like police have you seen you tube they carry guns in public ( i do agree with this ) and get arrested in towns like mancheste and keene
they tend to clash on a regulaur basis thats why im wondering why he would want to be a constable and make arrests

Since: Feb 10

Exeter, NH

#22 Apr 18, 2010
The Keene activists tend to protest, make a lot of noise, get arrested, and do the high profile stuff. Most of the 93 corridor folks are really in to state politics--though some of the Manchester and Nashua crowd do civil disobedience, also. They're willing to get arrested and convicted to make a point.

Out on the seacoast, freestaters tend to be more low key. We do more litter pickups, getting signatures to put issues on the ballot, writing letters to the editor, and proposing ideas to the voters. About two-thirds of what the seacoast folks are doing is just volunteer work and getting information out. This is a quieter approach, though the political establishment never seems to like it when the local townsfolk start getting more active in politics and "asking too many questions."

My main issue is just getting the local residents involved so that they can see what goes on when the cameras are turned off. There are a lot of back room deals going on, and there's a reason that some in Town Hall don't want us cutting out-of-town expenses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People this town can do without 1 hr Brooka69 1
easiest betches in the brook (Jan '16) 1 hr Brooka21 5
herion bust (Feb '14) 1 hr Brooka21 63
News Go-kart track planned inside former Seabrook Sh... 2 hr Brooka21 1
miss seabrook pageant (Aug '10) Mar 17 undesputed champion 213
News Public Input Sought For Concrete Erosion Plan A... Mar 15 h sevigny 1
Review: Geskus Photography Inc (Jul '09) Feb 26 Pissed off parent 10

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance