First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Concord, NH

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Can someone please explain to me why the person who came in LAST in the selectmen's race, with 59 votes, is requesting a recount? Does he think he will come up with 60 instead? Does he know how much it costs the town to do a recount?!
Huh

Exeter, NH

#2 Mar 20, 2013
I think he has to pay for the cost before they will do it. Put Smith in now, he was the runner up ,and the next closest was like 100 votes from him.
Fool

Framingham, MA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Some people like to think they are important and have nothing better to do with their time so they stir up a big rucus and get everyone else jumping through hoops. After this it will be some other foolish stunt. It'll be worth a laugh when it's over. Most are laughing already. Let him waste his money, it's not like he works for it anyways.
really

Hampton, NH

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Paula and Maria please give us a break and stay way from the town meetings once in a while! We are sick of your antics!! Get over yourselves no one is falling for it!
Never Happen

Hampton, NH

#5 Mar 21, 2013
I do hope i live long enough to have the town elect 3 selectman and not worry about behind the door meetings, nasty politics, no favortism, and just do what is right by the town and not personal agendas. Wait, did i just say something that is total impossible?
bouy

Exeter, NH

#6 Mar 22, 2013
How'd the recount go..Did Paul win ?
I Know It

Exeter, NH

#7 Mar 22, 2013
youngfriend wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the person who came in LAST in the selectmen's race, with 59 votes, is requesting a recount? Does he think he will come up with 60 instead? Does he know how much it costs the town to do a recount?!
"Ive already called for a recount,your gonna see ive got allot more votes then 59,come on mike you know this we have been in politics all our lives..."
notsofast

Newark, NJ

#8 Mar 22, 2013
I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ive already called for a recount,your gonna see ive got allot more votes then 59,come on mike you know this we have been in politics all our lives..."
Name one CONTESTED election race where the bozo ever won.
That's what I thought.
get serious

Plaistow, NH

#9 Mar 23, 2013
I Know It wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too funny, He actually thinks he's "in Politics" Laughing stock.
NEW IN TOWN

Stratham, NH

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Watching the March 6th. Selectmen's meeting I was shocked at the rude behavior shown towards the board by those residents attending. Clearly there are many feuds that should be addressed somewhere else besides here. It is in no one's best interest to behave this badly...why would anyone want to serve on a town board?
Like it or not, this town is growing. There is no place for old grudges and open hostility at town meeings. There are big issues that need the full attention of the Board and tax-paying residents alike...there is a price to pay for not allowng elected officials to do their job.
haha

Belleville, MI

#11 Mar 23, 2013
bouy wrote:
How'd the recount go..Did Paul win ?
Pusher won big,added 1 more vote.
paul k

Raymond, NH

#21 Mar 23, 2013
Im gonna run out of ink having to print all your comments and faxing them to my Attorney love it...
fun

Roslindale, MA

#22 Mar 23, 2013
It been told "The trio" (pit bull, meat head @ bozo ) will fight again in next year.
balls

Belleville, MI

#23 Mar 23, 2013
really wrote:
Paula and Maria please give us a break and stay way from the town meetings once in a while! We are sick of your antics!! Get over yourselves no one is falling for it!
No need to hate. The chicks have done a great job and they have balls. Maybe more of you chicks should join them and grow some balls. Paula, Maria, Paul, Eric, MR.Smith, Brendon all ran for a position and they all did a fine job. Just think if our Town had no right to vote, no right to write an opinion on topix, residents could not run, or maybe the woman should be covered up without any skin showing. Sorry love you live in Seabrook so get use to it.
Whoa

Epping, NH

#24 Mar 24, 2013
I just hope Smith doesn't resign. EWWWWWW
Whoa

Epping, NH

#25 Mar 24, 2013
Screw the charter, we should settle it with a cage match.
Dub

Exeter, NH

#26 Mar 24, 2013
There should be a drug, and IQ test to be able to put in for office..
get serious

Plaistow, NH

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Dub wrote:
There should be a drug, and IQ test to be able to put in for office..

I absolutely agree. There should also be some minimal educational requirements. That way the idiots and druggies need not even apply in the future!
hoop

Belleville, MI

#28 Mar 24, 2013
balls wrote:
<quoted text>No need to hate. The chicks have done a great job and they have balls. Maybe more of you chicks should join them and grow some balls. Paula, Maria, Paul, Eric, MR.Smith, Brendon all ran for a position and they all did a fine job. Just think if our Town had no right to vote, no right to write an opinion on topix, residents could not run, or maybe the woman should be covered up without any skin showing. Sorry love you live in Seabrook so get use to it.
Thank you, Specially Maria, Paula, Paul & Branden did a fine play. What a circus you presented.
poop

Belleville, MI

#29 Mar 24, 2013
hoop wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Specially Maria, Paula, Paul & Branden did a fine play. What a circus you presented.
All about the cicus,past present future. get a life hoop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 rescued after lobster boat catches fire in Ne... Mon sanford 1
Fire department Jun 26 Bad news 7
News Salem officer is charged with assault (Jan '14) Jun 2 on a poor lil kitten 9
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May 30 Litigator 82
Vicky Nawaoichyk May '16 EIIa 1
Fatal car accident May '16 Nancy_ 1
News Too Sick for the Presidency? Book Claims Clinto... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages