Wiccans honor ancient pagan faith in ...

Wiccans honor ancient pagan faith in Stratham

There are 28 comments on the The Citizen story from Oct 31, 2010, titled Wiccans honor ancient pagan faith in Stratham. In it, The Citizen reports that:

Its roughly 5 p.m., and the setting sun is casting long shadows of the forms of a group of Neopagans who have formed a circle on the top of Stratham Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
children of the corn

Epping, NH

#21 Nov 8, 2010
Would you believe I'm here to laugh at you?

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#22 Nov 8, 2010
children of the corn wrote:
Yup. We've seen plenty of people hide their hate & prejudice behind biblical rhetoric
Makin Sense

Newark, CA

#23 Nov 8, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like your spilling dogma with what your saying judging me very harshly but isnt that the trick of wickens to call everyone else judgmental when in fact it is you who is attacking me. one day every knee will bow tongue will confess Jesus Christ is lord this is the truth
Sweetie, I wasn't attacking you, I was saying a heartfelt prayer for you. Anyone who would see a heartfelt prayer as an attack obviously holds fear and hate in their heart and needs help, so here's another: May the blessings of the Goddess flow upon you so that you see the true meaning of life. May she hold you and guide you and show you her love so that you will have the courage and strength to love yourself and your fellow human beings. May the Goddess multiply that love in your heart until there is no longer any room for hate or fear. So mote it be.
Children of the corn

Epping, NH

#24 Nov 8, 2010
I think she's trying to put a spell on you. Thank God Christmas is just around the corner, maybe people will start making sense around here again.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#25 Nov 8, 2010
children of the corn wrote:
Doesn't take much to entertain you does it.
yup

Exeter, NH

#26 Nov 8, 2010
Makin Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I wasn't attacking you, I was saying a heartfelt prayer for you. Anyone who would see a heartfelt prayer as an attack obviously holds fear and hate in their heart and needs help, so here's another: May the blessings of the Goddess flow upon you so that you see the true meaning of life. May she hold you and guide you and show you her love so that you will have the courage and strength to love yourself and your fellow human beings. May the Goddess multiply that love in your heart until there is no longer any room for hate or fear. So mote it be.
what is the name of the demon that is in you im calling it out in the name of Jesus
whee

Nottingham, NH

#27 Nov 8, 2010
wheee
Earth Child

Medina, OH

#28 Nov 9, 2010
yup wrote:
<quoted text>what is the name of the demon that is in you im calling it out in the name of Jesus
From another pagan thread, a christian spamion(a spam person) claims that burning candles is ritualistic and attracts demons. Now I realize why christian churches burn candles because fear of demons brings in more money. That's why christians created demons DAAAA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire department 10 hr Bad news 7
News Salem officer is charged with assault (Jan '14) Jun 2 on a poor lil kitten 9
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May 30 Litigator 82
Vicky Nawaoichyk May '16 EIIa 1
Fatal car accident May '16 Nancy_ 1
News NH Senior Notes: Exeter police start program fo... May '16 Carol Gilbert 1
News Too Sick for the Presidency? Book Claims Clinto... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages