Hampton voters approve of state's con...

Hampton voters approve of state's connection to sewer system

There are 2 comments on the SeacoastOnline story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Hampton voters approve of state's connection to sewer system. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

The town's residents on Tuesday voted to allow the state Division of Parks and Recreation to connect to the town's sewer system, a decision that paves the way for a new bathhouse at North Hampton State Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

tanker nh 1

Hampton, NH

#1 Mar 14, 2012
when is the town of hampton going to wake up the system they have know can't handle what it takes in
crap

Exeter, NH

#2 Mar 14, 2012
I is because if they have any problems i bet the state gives them some money to improve,,,wanna bet. They are as dumb as you think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire dept (Jan '16) 9 hr Taxpayer 45
News Marijuana Legalization: N.H. Banks Weigh 'Reput... Dec 2 Stephen D Clark 1
Cimmaron section 8 only Nov 21 taxpayer 2
News PolitiFact NH: Did Margaret Sanger believe Afri... (Oct '15) Nov 21 Bill Clinton 6
News Fugitive crackdown nabs man wanted in multi-mil... (Jul '08) Nov 15 Stephen D Clark 93
News Three teens charged in Exeter car thefts; one v... Nov 15 Stephen D Clark 1
SGould a houseguest make or strip the bed on th... (Nov '14) Nov 14 Stephen D Clark 2

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages