Too bad about Curt Pishon

Posted in the Hampton Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
birddog

AOL

#1 Jul 14, 2009
Hope someone comes forward to end this thing.
howard page

Hampton, NH

#2 Jul 14, 2009
At least tell where the remains are so this family may bury their son in a proper grave. The not knowing has to be hell on them. Get the info to the police whether from a pay phone,letter,If you're friendly with a Seabrook cop tell him. Just get the info to the police. The Pichon family has done no harm to anyone here they deserve to have their son.
Exactly

Exeter, NH

#3 Jul 15, 2009
howard page wrote:
At least tell where the remains are so this family may bury their son in a proper grave. The not knowing has to be hell on them. Get the info to the police whether from a pay phone,letter,If you're friendly with a Seabrook cop tell him. Just get the info to the police. The Pichon family has done no harm to anyone here they deserve to have their son.
I agree with you. There are a ton of ways to get info to the PD and remain anonymous.
birddog

AOL

#4 Jul 16, 2009
I wonder how many really know what happened? Is it half the town? Maybe it is just the family of murderers.
yellow teeth

Stratham, NH

#5 Jul 16, 2009
the bottom line is tell where his body is,drop a dime,a note,on here,whatever.you have to tell where the body is.i wonder how the killer would feel if it was his son or daughter, i bet he would say i will kill someone if they ever hurt my kid,,do the family justice and tell where the body is,,
oh Yah

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2009
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. There are a ton of ways to get info to the PD and remain anonymous.
I totally agree. That family must be suffering.
oh Yah

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2009
howard page wrote:
I agree Howard.
birddog

AOL

#8 Jul 17, 2009
Sorry to upset some people. It was not my intent.
I cant believe it

Exeter, NH

#9 Jul 21, 2009
birddog wrote:
Sorry to upset some people. It was not my intent.
Who cares if you upset some people. What about this poor man's family. How would these people like it if "this" person was missing and no one would speak up!!! Its sick!!
birddog

AOL

#10 Jul 22, 2009
I cant believe it wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if you upset some people. What about this poor man's family. How would these people like it if "this" person was missing and no one would speak up!!! Its sick!!
So true.

Since: Jul 09

Hampton, NH

#11 Jul 22, 2009
Somebody in our little town knows what happened. Come on, man up, give the pd a call,letter,talk to a cop you know and trust and let's get this man back to his family. Don't let his parents go to their graves without being able to say good-bye to their son. This is a good town now let's do the right thing.
reward

Exeter, NH

#12 Jul 24, 2009
howard page wrote:
Somebody in our little town knows what happened. Come on, man up, give the pd a call,letter,talk to a cop you know and trust and let's get this man back to his family. Don't let his parents go to their graves without being able to say good-bye to their son. This is a good town now let's do the right thing.
Is there a reward or something? You seem to have a personal interest in this case. What's it to you?
Wondering

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2009
reward wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a reward or something? You seem to have a personal interest in this case. What's it to you?
Now tell me Howard which cop could someone trust?????????? Please answer.

By the way, who is birddog writing from AOL?
its simple

Stratham, NH

#14 Jul 25, 2009
put a note in a letter and address it to the police dept, u dont have to give your name,everyone in town has a good idea who killed him and where he is buried,,i guess concrete can hide a body good,rip the garage up and let his family have their son body back,worse part it could be you or your kid or family member
Wondering

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2009
its simple wrote:
put a note in a letter and address it to the police dept, u dont have to give your name,everyone in town has a good idea who killed him and where he is buried,,i guess concrete can hide a body good,rip the garage up and let his family have their son body back,worse part it could be you or your kid or family member
Why don't the police do their own job? You have 2 murderers loose in town but you are focusing on pidly stuff. I get a kick out of Howard Page. You expect people to come forward while the police in this town are being a bunch of bullies to possibly the ones who do have the information.

My motto has always been "you need to pick and choose your battles".
birddog

AOL

#16 Jul 25, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't the police do their own job? You have 2 murderers loose in town but you are focusing on pidly stuff. I get a kick out of Howard Page. You expect people to come forward while the police in this town are being a bunch of bullies to possibly the ones who do have the information.
My motto has always been "you need to pick and choose your battles".
I am not sure I understand your comment.
Wondering

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2009
birddog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure I understand your comment.
Well then you don't understand. AOL
birddog

AOL

#18 Jul 25, 2009
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you don't understand. AOL
Sorry to offend you. I just didn't understand it.
Who are the two murders?
birddog

AOL

#19 Jul 25, 2009
birddog wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to offend you. I just didn't understand it.
Who are the two murders?
Pardon me. "Murderers"
figures

Stratham, NH

#20 Jul 25, 2009
same ole shit,,cops are pickin on the people who are stealing and doin dope,,cops fault,,bet your parents told you to use that as a excuse,,lame excuse, pick and choose your battles,,nice one,,take another hit,,a guy was murdered and you think it is a joke,wonder what you would do if it was your familey member,,has nothin to do with who and even if the cops are pickin on someone,,someone was murdered,someone knows who did it and where the body is,,just let someone know so the parents can have a place to visit their kid,,close this case,let the parents and family move on, sad to think people would hide this infomation,,really sad,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Seabrook police officer Mark Richardson ... 1 hr cops are liars an... 7
South Main (May '11) May 23 hampton 143
cynda back and already arrested May 17 stupid 13
Review: Don's Small Engine Repair May 15 Donald Schrempf 2
Dude Ranch May 2 JClev 2
News Christie questions if Obama cares about US Apr '15 craig 51
taking advantage of the dying an the lawyers wh... Mar '15 sweat loraine 12
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]