Seabrook slashes proposed 2010 budget...

Seabrook slashes proposed 2010 budget by $170,000

There are 14 comments on the SeacoastOnline story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Seabrook slashes proposed 2010 budget by $170,000. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

After review by both the Budget Committee and the Board of Selectmen at meetings held last week, the 2010 town warrant was signed by members of both to be posted by Monday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

brookier

Exeter, NH

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Does Ivan Eaton ever haven anything normal to say?? What does he do on this committee??
you know it

Exeter, NH

#2 Jan 26, 2010
brookier wrote:
Does Ivan Eaton ever haven anything normal to say?? What does he do on this committee??
I think anybody that was a prisiner of war for 3 years has damn well earned the rite to say what he wants better yet you coward his phone number is in the book.
you know it

Exeter, NH

#3 Jan 26, 2010
brookier wrote:
Maybye you should join the budget committee if your so smart if not leave people alone talking about smart your one ignorant old lady.
C-brook

Exeter, NH

#4 Jan 26, 2010
brookier wrote:
brookier your one stupid dude
yo-joe

Exeter, NH

#5 Jan 26, 2010
ya that was not called for bad taste, brookier your an idiot
brookier

Exeter, NH

#6 Jan 27, 2010
you know it wrote:
<quoted text>I think anybody that was a prisiner of war for 3 years has damn well earned the rite to say what he wants better yet you coward his phone number is in the book.
Hey I dont know the man but I wonder why he just always comments on the fact that everybody is doing something wrong except the two woman. He spoke to one question at the meeting and said the only reason he wasnt voting for the technician was because of the way it was done and who done it, not that we needed it or not. Either we need it or dont! Again why vote because you personally dont like someone. Elected officials should vote for what we want him to vote for not because he doesnt like the person that brought it up! I dont have anything against the man and if he is a Veteran I have much respect for him as I do all Veterans. If it wernt fot our war veterans none of us would be here today. But does it make it right for everyhting that comes out of his mouth gospal!
C-brook

Exeter, NH

#7 Jan 27, 2010
I'm sure his numbers in the book ask him maybe you should meet him instead of slammin him he probalby will suprise you on what he knows again he was elected why don't you run????????by the way how long have you lived in town geeze he must be what 80 years old and as i've been told has payed his price I guess what I'm saying is show some respest to our town elders ask one or two of them a question now and then you might learn something or maybe even some respect.
what a joke

Seabrook, NH

#8 Jan 30, 2010
if people in seabrok only new how much he slams them. the 3 blind mice, on the budget comite, anyone care to guess, one sits in the middly, far left and far rite
Happy Gilmore

Exeter, NH

#9 Jan 30, 2010
Are you happy here??????????
Albert Max Abramson

Exeter, NH

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Hey, why didn't any of you guys throw your name in for Budget Committee? I called around and posted on fora trying to get folks to put their name in for local office. It's a thankless and difficult job, but it's necessary for the town, and important for keeping taxes down. There is far too much money going out of the town, at this point, and we can't afford to keep hemorrhaging. You can't just sit there watching Channel 22 and expect to be carried over to good government on a featherbed. It's work.
I literally waited until the last minute on Friday and put my own name in for Budget Committee--mainly because no one else was willing to step forward to fill the second slot.
Brooker810

Rochester, NH

#11 Dec 18, 2011
If anyone has Anything they wanna Say To Ivan Eaton, His number is in the phone book, His address is 112 lower collins street. As a pow, the man has seen more then any of you can even come close to imagining, And for what this man has done for this town. It is a joke for you internet hero's to try and act like he is no good for this town. He gave so many years of his life, for this town. He may not be right all the time, But he is trying to do the right thing, And that is what counts. An he would atleast say it to your face. An not be a coward and post online where he would never see it. Most 80 yr old men are not on chat forums.
lisa twombly

San Diego, CA

#12 Apr 28, 2013
ivan eaton is my grandpa and yes a pow mia vet and he loves the town of seabrook and Im sure has spent many countless hours on all different problems this town has. I personally have never lived there. but this small town gossiping bs that goes on there is one of the biggest reasons I would never iive there. but like ive always said if you have a problem with your government make sure you vote.. of join the committee. and change what you think is wrong. don't just chirp chirp like a cricket and then when you are confronted be silent. if you feel strongly about an issue do something about it

love you grandpa..
trueward

Belleville, MI

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Never ever he had one good ward to anyone,when it comes his personal interest that time he is different,never lived in seabrook,what the hell you care about,we live here and we know how to fix our problems too,keep eyes on your nose.
Anonymous

Exeter, NH

#15 May 13, 2013
There is alot of problems in the town of seabwrook!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of Seabrook past (Jul '09) Tue Eaton 348
News Information sought on Hampton sex-assault suspect (Aug '08) Jul 15 Rochelle Foglietta 11
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Jul 5 19wanafk 7
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May '17 mr truth 84
fire dept (Jan '16) Apr '17 Kbud 33
News Golf course boss has history with weapons (Jul '12) Apr '17 Michael 5
People this town can do without Mar '17 Brooka69 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages