Weird News: Woman Accused in Hammer A...

Weird News: Woman Accused in Hammer Attack, Rabies Scare in...

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 13, 2013, titled Weird News: Woman Accused in Hammer Attack, Rabies Scare in.... In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Parkville man has been charged after parents at Villa Cresta Elementary School reported seeing him on school grounds with a gun Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#1 Apr 14, 2013
It's Hammer time!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Assault hammer, we need to register them then ban them. They have a pistol grip, unlimited ammo and can be used to kill hundreds of children- won't anyone think of the children? Screw all the carpenters and builders, law abiding handymen and such, hammers are designed to kill and maim. Warhammers have been around for centuries, but damn you heritage and rights, such barbarians! lol

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Bet my X and she could get along ! The must have went to the same helpful hardware man !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News Should Pit Bulls Be Banned in Towson? Readers R... May '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News As anti-Muslim rhetoric worsens, interfaith eff... Mar '16 PatFrance 1
News Abingdon Panera fundraiser for Sheriff's Office... Mar '16 PatFrance 1
News Man sentenced for 2015 Towson robberies Mar '16 PatFrance 1
come check us out: Feb '16 John 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages