Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lucy

Jonesboro, AR

#14262 Aug 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly you forget, I own you ..........
You have a short term rental agreement on that brain of yours and you actually believe you own someone? Sounds a little racist.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14263 Aug 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
They never stoped.
Surely surly Shirley, you would not misspell stopped.
Lucy

Jonesboro, AR

#14264 Aug 28, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
if told to by Obama he would
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14265 Aug 28, 2012
Barney gonna put you in chains Lucy if Obama is re-elected.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14266 Aug 28, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I surly did not bring it up either did I?
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14267 Aug 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I surly did not bring it up either did I?
Actually you did.
Dittt

Superior, AZ

#14268 Aug 28, 2012
Looks like BARNEY yours was clearly a typo. Don't know what their excuse is? Let's hound a person for one stupid misspell. Lucy I hope you have life insurance, because when Obama wins the election your husband or family will be set for the rest of their lives. Lol if you know what I'm saying
Lucy

Jonesboro, AR

#14269 Aug 28, 2012
Old Army wrote:
Barney gonna put you in chains Lucy if Obama is re-elected.
With supporters like Barney, that ain't going to happen.
Cooley

Superior, AZ

#14270 Aug 28, 2012
Gosh I would hate to see the outcome of Harrison if Obama wins. A total choas looks like

Location hidden

#14271 Aug 28, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you did.
That word in caps was purely a coincidence.

I did not say a word.

Location hidden

#14272 Aug 28, 2012
Dittt wrote:
Looks like BARNEY yours was clearly a typo. Don't know what their excuse is? Let's hound a person for one stupid misspell. Lucy I hope you have life insurance, because when Obama wins the election your husband or family will be set for the rest of their lives. Lol if you know what I'm saying
Pay no attention to this Old Army fart, he might try to tell you just about any thing
Lucy

Jonesboro, AR

#14273 Aug 28, 2012
Dittt wrote:
You are not even sure what you are saying, but we don't expect much from you and Barney.
Cooley

Superior, AZ

#14274 Aug 28, 2012
I have a question. Is this not an accepting town or what? My friend is going to move there in about 8 months. She is not black or Jewish. But she is from an island in the pacific ocean. She is brown, I would say with nice features. Would you people be racist towards her? Would like to know. Reading from the previous articles it seemed like a racist little town. But what do I know. Thank you
Lucy

Jonesboro, AR

#14276 Aug 28, 2012
Cooley wrote:
I have a question. Is this not an accepting town or what? My friend is going to move there in about 8 months. She is not black or Jewish. But she is from an island in the pacific ocean. She is brown, I would say with nice features. Would you people be racist towards her? Would like to know. Reading from the previous articles it seemed like a racist little town. But what do I know. Thank you
As long as she is not a white Christian male she will be accepted.
Cooley

Superior, AZ

#14277 Aug 28, 2012
Well miss Lucy are you messing with me?They can't be racist towards their own kinds. I've read on the Internet where this is one of the most racist town ever and then on this topix page they don't seem like they are accepting or friendly towards those who are a little different. But like I said she isn't black. She is a pacific islander and brown but a Christian. Are there just KKK yelling at people who are a little different in harrison? Do they have rallies all over town? I'm not trying to be a smart ass. Just trying to know more about the place for my little friend. Any input would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Reality Check

United States

#14278 Aug 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Surly you would not stereotype, make uninformed accusations, or accuse others of the very thing you are doing in your post".
You SURELY would not do that, would you Christian?
As desperately as you want the post in question to be the same as my posts, it is not. To someone who wears their feelings on their sleeve, as you do, the threshold for calling someone out on those things is very low. You should work on that.
Reality Check

United States

#14279 Aug 28, 2012
Dittt wrote:
Lol really, it's you people who are so racist and angry all the time. Y'all are pissed off cause this country ain't all white. Talking smack about Mexicans and blacks. But lol I'm just stating the facts. Y'all ain't from here. America wasn't discovered, it was taken by the white man from natives. It's ok for the white man to talk smack about everyone and everything. When I defend natives and minorities y'all don't like it too much then huh? Why do y'all hate so much. I'm not a mad or angry person, only when provoked. Looks like y'all like to live your lives in hate and racism all the time. I get looked at funny cause in not white but native. Who is hating now?
Then please show exactly the post on this topic that set you off or "provoked" you. BTW, I don't get mad very often and I certainly am not a racist. I don't care if you defend native americans if they are being treated unfairly. I hope you would defend them or any other race being treated unfairly. Even whites. Good for you. I can tell you that if you would let your disdain for the white man go and give us a chance you might find that we are not as bad as you think. If you are not willing to do that then you really shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone.
Reality Check

United States

#14280 Aug 28, 2012
Dittt wrote:
Lmao
Are you related to BARNEY?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14281 Aug 28, 2012
on what?
Reality Check

United States

#14282 Aug 28, 2012
Dittt wrote:
Lucy seems like you need to get laid. Pull that stick out of your ass too. You sound like a big hipocrite your self. Christanity is about acceptance and Lucy, it doesn't seem like you know anything about that. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them the Antichrist. Why don't you practice what you preach. Regardless your the one going to hell. Lol this is the exact reason why I hope Obama wins. Hope you are ready to crawl under that rock for the next four years of you life
You say you are not mad all the time. Why do your posts not show that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david simmons (Dec '14) Tue FairyGodMother 3
John Randall Bedgood (Jul '14) Jan 8 Guest 16
Roaches (Apr '13) Jan 5 Truth 3
Listen yall Dec 19 How you doin 1
Steve & Donna Quinn (Aug '13) Nov '17 Bulldogs 5
Fordyce Music Thread (Jan '15) Nov '17 Musikologist 5
Slick and Sherry (Jun '13) Nov '17 Mee 3

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance