Ex-police officer pleads to lesser ra...

Ex-police officer pleads to lesser rape charge

There are 10 comments on the Columbia Daily Herald story from May 6, 2013, titled Ex-police officer pleads to lesser rape charge. In it, Columbia Daily Herald reports that:

A former Mt. Pleasant police officer pleaded guilty Tuesday to a reduced charge of statutory rape for an illegal sexual encounter with a 16-year-old boy and was placed on five years of probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Daily Herald.

nonya

Portage, MI

#1 May 8, 2013
That's unreal,you mean to tell me that this cop just gets probationfor raping a innocent child!!! While there are ones that do less and get 15 to 30 years,that is bullshit and whoever thinks otherwise is a complete moron! Is it because he use to be a cop why he's getting no punishment,I think he should serve time in prison and see what it feels like to get assaulted,sick a-hole!
JAYS

Columbia, TN

#2 May 8, 2013
nonya wrote:
That's unreal,you mean to tell me that this cop just gets probationfor raping a innocent child!!! While there are ones that do less and get 15 to 30 years,that is bullshit and whoever thinks otherwise is a complete moron! Is it because he use to be a cop why he's getting no punishment,I think he should serve time in prison and see what it feels like to get assaulted,sick a-hole!
I have no FAITH in our justice system NO MORE!!!!

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#3 Aug 11, 2013
There is such thing as justice,,, when they wear a badge they become gods,,,,so they think,,, i hope patti sues the shat out of them for violating her constitutional rights,,,

Stand up citizens,,,they're civil servants not gods :/ you have the right to speak your mind,,,therefore i call them nazi pigs,,,, now google,you tube,record check,,or Ncic my name im not a criminal just a firm believer in our rights,,,

With that being said i will add,, officer Rob, you my foe,,,you are a worthless turd if u do not like what i say come and try to arrest me,,,, not only will you be out of district you will also find your deek in watch pocket ,,,,u piece of fat shat!!!! Cum c a arkansas redneck
karma always comes back

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2013
This post has nothing to do with Patti! All I'm going to say about the whole patti and her family is ur past is coming back to bite u in the butt and the cops where just doing their jobs by getting the drugs off the street and she took it to far!

“the hammer”

n a

#5 Aug 15, 2013
karma always comes back wrote:
This post has nothing to do with Patti! All I'm going to say about the whole patti and her family is ur past is coming back to bite u in the butt and the cops where just doing their jobs by getting the drugs off the street and she took it to far!
freedom of speech is gone way to far????? Wher do u live?? Russia???
She will win that law suit and he needs to be rebuted to a burger flopper,,,that dumb sumbeach took a oath to protect the constitution,,,

1st freedom of speach,,right to gather and religion,,

“the hammer”

n a

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Yes i can see i got on the wrong thread now,,oops,,, this one is worse,,, hope this one rots in hell!!!!!!! But then again look at OJ,,, and casey Anthony,,,:( such a pathetic world,,,
karma always comes back

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2013
So its ok for meth to be flushed in the water system.....that where the toilet comes in at. They took it apart to get the meth that her daughter was putting down the toilet when they went into the house. If she would have worded it different nothing would have been done....but she threatened. him and his boys.....weather it be his co workers or his son is unclear.

“the hammer”

n a

#8 Aug 15, 2013
karma always comes back wrote:
So its ok for meth to be flushed in the water system.....that where the toilet comes in at. They took it apart to get the meth that her daughter was putting down the toilet when they went into the house. If she would have worded it different nothing would have been done....but she threatened. him and his boys.....weather it be his co workers or his son is unclear.
um??? The toilet drain does not contact in any way to ur potable water system,,, so basically it is fine,,,however if he and his family was threated in a harmful manner it would be a terristic threat,,,, not disorderly conduct,,, i am in no means defending pati cole,,, i dont even know her,,, nor her daughter and the way it sounds i dont wany to,,, however when you swear to a oath u have to live by it,,,not ignore it bcuz somebody hurts ur feelings,,,,as i said b4 turn a blind eye to a persons rights,,, it is simple that toilet was her property on her property and her right to write wutever she wanted on it,,

Similar case: a house in a decent neighborhood needed to be painted,,, so after a gew complaints code enforcement told him to paint his house,,,upset about it the home owner did paint the house god awful colors,,,once againt the neighbors threw a fit,,, code enforcement said " hey its his property we told him to paint it,, that is all we can do",,,, property is ur property,,
The point being is she had a right to do wut she wants to her property and no law enforcement can change that as long as it not hurting any person or directing bodilu harm to a person

I can hang a rope from my trees with a rebel flag and they cant do nothing for the fact that it is my religion and frerdom of speach,,, sll lays in my 1 st amendment,,,:) hell i can even gather my hooded friends over too,,, still under my 1 st :)
1luckydad

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Oct 2, 2013
It's amazing that the District Attorneys across this
entire state always give big breaks to law enforcement and other state and county employees
when they break the law through theft or other
criminal cases as if they are Upright citizens who
just made a mistake. The upright citizens go to
jail and those in a public trust position are treated
better not worse as it should be. Blame the DA in your county at the ballot box when you witness this constantly. That's the real solution and answer.

“the hammer”

n a

#10 Oct 5, 2013
1luckydad wrote:
It's amazing that the District Attorneys across this
entire state always give big breaks to law enforcement and other state and county employees
when they break the law through theft or other
criminal cases as if they are Upright citizens who
just made a mistake. The upright citizens go to
jail and those in a public trust position are treated
better not worse as it should be. Blame the DA in your county at the ballot box when you witness this constantly. That's the real solution and answer.
yes like I said they r treated as gods and have a brotherhood to back them of any wrong doing such as raping, stealing, or killing,,, welcome to the new world order :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IB tech Jul 11 tank 1
ISO of a person name Crews that rides a motorcycle (Nov '15) Jun '16 Sandra 2
Jennifer Potts (Jan '16) Jun '16 Bambam 5
searching (Sep '15) May '16 Pamela_84 6
Who gives the best head and is the best f*ck in... (Sep '14) May '16 Posi 7
Tim johnson or johnston May '16 Sherry 1
trucker tim johson Mar '16 sherry 1

Hampshire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance