#9577 Feb 25, 2014
Donald wrote:
What has ever come of this?
It was voted on.
Critter Getter

Paris, TN

#9578 Feb 25, 2014
JustMe wrote:
Hmmmm.... I'm curious as to how you compare hunting in typically the woods to druggies and thugs robbing and mugging which is usually in the city or populated areas ......assmuncher.
You're exactly the type of brainless douche bag who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun in the woods or the city.
<quoted text>
"hunting in typically the woods"?? sounds like you're the kind of assmuncher who cant even compose a grammatically correct sentence. Ohh and yes we do hunt in the woods... where else did you think we hunted dipshit, at the mall??:) and his statement was not comparing hunting to druggies and thugs, it was making a statement. Comparing and contrasting is an entirely different literary process.... dumbass.... and im also going to assume that this "brainless douche bag" you're insulting probably has a higher IQ than you based off of seeing how you compose your thoughts into comments.. just saying.... between duck, deer, and turkey i probably hunt, or guide hunts, at least 100 days out of the year. Also while doing that i have almost fully completed PA school while maintaining a 3.9 GPA... not everybody that hunts is a white trash poacher. In conclusion, please get your head out of your ass and don't pick a fight with somebody who appears smarter than you.. have a nice night :)
SouthernAmerican

Cookeville, TN

#9579 Feb 25, 2014
I think a yes or no vote could go either way on loss or gain of further erosion of our hunting rights. In this time of double speak by the so-called educated internationalist of America and Tennessee. Especially, In regards too a yes vote on your part. This could mean you give over an unalienable right to hunt the kings deer to a politician or civic leader. In turn the said politician or civic leader could be an American with local leanings and not International leanings and could benefit us locals. By calling us locals I do mean members of the Republic as our forefathers originally intended. By an Internationalist I mean those of us who can afford without morality to subdue both financially and morally His or her neighbors locally. The United Nations has in the past concluded that much of the land in middle Tennessee be designated as another International Biosphere were as, animal populations can migrate between the Great Smoky Mt.'s and Mid. Tn. I voted yes because maybe the soul of the civic leader will be as our forefathers. Either way if its not we are screwed either way. I can't stand talkin' like these people but the Internationalist always discredit you by the language you use.
Rambo

United States

#9580 Feb 26, 2014
Hunting is a great activity. It is so controlled that it doesn't hurt the wildlife. It does control population which is essential for everything.
silly sam

Winchester, TN

#9583 Mar 11, 2014
This law would be ridiculous

Jackson, TN

#9585 Mar 14, 2014
Okay
Ridiculious

United States

#9586 Mar 15, 2014
^^ okay?? What kind of post is that? What are you trying to say?
I Vote Yes

Goodlettsville, TN

#9587 Mar 18, 2014
Yes!
Charlie

United States

#9588 Mar 18, 2014
I vote ye alsos
Armadillo

Paris, TN

#9590 Mar 18, 2014
doe resident wrote:
<quoted text>The "men" think they have done something when they kill a defenseless animal. I suggest they volunteer for the next deployment to Iraq or send them on a hunting trip to Africa or Wyoming. When they are faced with REAL game like lions and grizzly, they would freak out. They would high-tail it and become the prey of the animal when they ran.
There is no difference between Wyoming and Africa??????
Recon19D20

Cordova, TN

#9593 Mar 20, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>this is a amendment on the Tn. Constitution giving you a right to hunt..dont think the state has bought up thousands of acres in the last couple years for nothing do you,,first law,gave you right to carry gun in state parks,next step right to hunt,,third step will be tn,will allowing hunting on state land,,for a fee..its common in most states.
@ hillbilly
Brother, you already have the right to hunt on state ground, it just depends on how the ground is classified as to which TWRA permit you are required to purchase. I have a type 94 licenses (available to all TN residents with an honorable discharged and a VA rating of 30% or more. It is free and lifetime, but there is a one time $10.00 application fee.

I am an active member in the NFL and life member of the NRA. Before moving to Shelby Co. I was a part time guide in Carroll, Weakley, & Henry Counties. I still own property there and hunt there, so I definitely need to look into this bill, I'm assuming that is what we're talking about?
Marcy

Harriman, TN

#9594 Mar 20, 2014
And the amendment helps prosecute poachers and people like the fools who killed two bald eagles last year.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/22399597/two-bald...
Willie

Greenville, SC

#9596 Mar 26, 2014
Status Please?
Old Timer

Winchester, TN

#9597 Mar 27, 2014
When is all this being voted on?
DeDominicis

Cookeville, TN

#9598 Mar 27, 2014
I think its great so long as the standards don't become so overbearing people cant hunt or fish. Kind of reminds me of what the Federal government did with marijuana. I do think they should fix the problem they caused though and not states. Tennessee has over 95 named species of crayfish but we just don't eat them....some how.
just asking

United States

#9599 Mar 30, 2014
Hell they want take our rights unless they take our guns but got news they want take my damn guns
yeah right

Boardman, OR

#9601 Apr 2, 2014
just asking wrote:
Hell they want take our rights unless they take our guns but got news they want take my damn guns
They will take them if they want to. There ain't shit YOU gonna about it.
goergebenast

Pittsburgh, PA

#9603 Apr 4, 2014

Ive Hunted Tenn,there Hunting Rights are ok by me...
drs

Crossville, TN

#9604 Apr 8, 2014
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
By default we already have the right to hunt and fish within existing state laws and property rights so apparently this amendment won't really do anything. Something is fishy here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl wanted for gangbang (Jan '15) Jul '15 Magda 3
News Police try to locate Lawrence Co. man Jul '15 truth teller 1
michelle johnston Jun '15 dick 1
Barbara Ward (Jan '13) May '15 skittles21 2
Mary C. Johnson / Margaret Crow Johnson (May '09) Feb '15 johnson 3
News 180 jobs coming to Mt. Pleasant (Feb '15) Feb '15 jobseeker 1
rude uncareing ,mean people in summertown tenne... (May '09) Jan '15 truthteller 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampshire Mortgages