Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 401)

Showing posts 8,001 - 8,020 of8,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your anecdotal evidence is getting really old.
Can y'all find something else?
Read some more Pharma jargon so you can say something different Y'all like science so why don't you talk to those scientists who came forward and ratted on Merck's limp Mumps vaccine fraud?
Those who judged this post have done so rightly.

You are a silly silly person who has no understanding of science. You are not worth the time of day.

(Ad hominem)
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
Arguments that immunization is is a bad idea are based on bogus evidence sought out by those who have a political agenda and believe that children are property.
Your post has made that quite clear
Some argue they are good, some argue they are bad, and that's fine, but that is not what this thread is about. No, that is the diversion used to derail the central question of authority over our bodies; do we have final authority, or does it reside with the government that passes laws to enforce the whims of a few?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your past posts, attempts to show that vaccinations are bad, certainly contradict this latest post. If indeed your are interested only in the sacred rights of the individual, why did you bring up that "evidence" in the first place?
Your last statement in this post is simply absurd as stated. I can say "no" to any law? Tell that to the judge.
No, none of my posts have made any judgments evaluating whether vaccines are "good" or "bad", but have contained facts about certain ingredients used. My central point has been one of ownership, which you seek to obfuscate by attacking me and making false accusations.

As for the "corporate", are you truly unaware of the various definitions for the word, let alone the wide spectrum of usages?

Now, with this "Affordable" care act in place there is more reason to deal with the question of whether we are free individuals or not. If not then we're frankly nothing more than product/live stock. I guess that's a step up for an armadillo, isn't it?
Armadilllo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
No, none of my posts have made any judgments evaluating whether vaccines are "good" or "bad", but have contained facts about certain ingredients used. My central point has been one of ownership, which you seek to obfuscate by attacking me and making false accusations.
As for the "corporate", are you truly unaware of the various definitions for the word, let alone the wide spectrum of usages?
Now, with this "Affordable" care act in place there is more reason to deal with the question of whether we are free individuals or not. If not then we're frankly nothing more than product/live stock. I guess that's a step up for an armadillo, isn't it?
Apparently, you want to have it both ways? Why bring up the issue of ingredients if that is irrelevant.

As for freedom read Stuart Mill On Liberty. See especially the sections on tyranny.

To make it clear: if refusal to vaccinate your child exposes another child who for medical reasons cannot be given the vaccine, and the latter becomes ill, then, you have committed a morally questionable act.

Your comment about "corportate" is silly. You need to investigate the definition(s) and usages of the word. Or, are you simply being Humpty Dumpty.

Since you have brought up the issue of names, you have yet to have demonstrated that you have "Done 'my homework"

You need to do your homework
Armadilllo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Some argue they are good, some argue they are bad, and that's fine, but that is not what this thread is about. No, that is the diversion used to derail the central question of authority over our bodies; do we have final authority, or does it reside with the government that passes laws to enforce the whims of a few?
Testing for consistency : abortion is an option because we hare final "authority over our bodies".
MnM

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

No, they should not, but if they do, they better pay. Let the parents decide. Unfortunately, most parents get every shot there is without thinking about it, but a plus of this is that whatever is being immunized is nearly eliminated so the people who choose not to immunize their kids dont make a huge difference. PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND RESEARCH FIRST.
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

MnM wrote:
No, they should not, but if they do, they better pay. Let the parents decide. Unfortunately, most parents get every shot there is without thinking about it, but a plus of this is that whatever is being immunized is nearly eliminated so the people who choose not to immunize their kids dont make a huge difference. PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND RESEARCH FIRST.
Do you really know that "most parents get every shot there is without thinking about it".

PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND RESEARCH FIRST

Since: Aug 13

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

No! my child isn't getting any type of vaccination. no flu shots or anything with a needle. They are associated with ADHD, ADD, Autism, brain damage, really damages the immune system, Parkinson's. I'll pass. I will home school, if needed and I advise everyone else to do the same..
Thinker

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Jethro33 wrote:
No! my child isn't getting any type of vaccination. no flu shots or anything with a needle. They are associated with ADHD, ADD, Autism, brain damage, really damages the immune system, Parkinson's. I'll pass. I will home school, if needed and I advise everyone else to do the same..
I will suggest you don't homeschool. Your kid might wind up as dumb as their teacher.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Jethro33 wrote:
Have you been huffing paint?

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>I will suggest you don't homeschool. Your kid might wind up as dumb as their teacher.
Do your own research. You will see what I am talking about. So many thinkers are still naive..
vaccines

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

I think people should choose whether they vaccinate themselves or their children, in the context that if they don't follow the rules, there is a separate school for their kids to go to where none of the kids are vaccinated, or home school, or online school, aka alternative public school options. But I also believe that people should be able to marry whom they want, enbibe if they want, put any substance into their own bodies they wish, as long as they aren't in anyone else's way or spending other tax payers money to do it, but if you or your kids are receiving any federal aid, government help, etc, you have to follow restrictive rules because you aren't a paying customer anyway. but that's just me.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Jethro33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own research. You will see what I am talking about. So many thinkers are still naive..
Science and medicine is made by Scientists and doctors. Not idiots. I take their work over yours.

But you keep following people like Jim Carrey for medical advice(s) instead of the professional doctors.
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

vaccines wrote:
I think people should choose whether they vaccinate themselves or their children, in the context that if they don't follow the rules, there is a separate school for their kids to go to where none of the kids are vaccinated, or home school, or online school, aka alternative public school options. But I also believe that people should be able to marry whom they want, enbibe if they want, put any substance into their own bodies they wish, as long as they aren't in anyone else's way or spending other tax payers money to do it, but if you or your kids are receiving any federal aid, government help, etc, you have to follow restrictive rules because you aren't a paying customer anyway. but that's just me.
In addition, don't let the unvaccinated out. Into the general population. School is not the only places diseases are passed.

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Joshua Ferra wrote:
<quoted text>Science and medicine is made by Scientists and doctors. Not idiots. I take their work over yours.

But you keep following people like Jim Carrey for medical advice(s) instead of the professional doctors.
Yea, you just keep drinking the fluoride buddy. "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" A.E.
Mikey Miles

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

I think we should have more autistic kids. It's like they are an awesome super hero. Half man, half potato, all lulz!
Armadillo

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Jethro33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you just keep drinking the fluoride buddy. "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" A.E.
Could you let me know what you have been smoking. It must be some good shit
public schooled

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Joshua Ferra wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been huffing paint?
I know you have been brainwashed in public schools, because you believe everything the government tells you. Just keep thinking like they tell you to think and never ever spend one second thinking for yourself.
brainwashed public school

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy theorist like you are never quite in touch with reality. Your claims are based on anecdotal evidence and wishful thinking
Conspiracy means two or more working together to do evil. I guess you believe two or more are not working together in government to do evil? Try thinking for yourself sometime, you might just like it more than thinking like government educated kids that are taught to think like they are told to think. Never question what the government tells you little sheep. They never lie!

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

bahhh bahhh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,001 - 8,020 of8,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampshire Discussions

Search the Hampshire Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BCAlien 123,971
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 12 hr sally 58,245
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr bob 8,504
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Apr 4 doe resident 1,355
Jailer arraigned on rape charges Mar 31 Joe 1
Does anyone remember? Dec '13 Nancy R Gordon 1
Information concerning charles pierce Nov '13 nana68 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampshire Jobs

•••