created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Virginia

4,547 votes

VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 121)

Showing posts 2,401 - 2,420 of2,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2595
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cry no-show. Just because welfare doesn't qualify you for a pension,doesn't mean NObama will cut off your money.
Sadly, you are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it nothead!
not on welfare boy.....i'm retired from a fortune 500 company. its good your old azz still have to work. no wonder the unemployed are still unemployed....old jokers like you need to get the hell outta the way.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2596
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not on welfare boy.....i'm retired from a fortune 500 company. its good your old azz still have to work. no wonder the unemployed are still unemployed....old jokers like you need to get the hell outta the way.
Sure you are no-show. Just like you are a "top senior adviser to the Governor" and then you claimed you were a "senior law enforcement officer for the state".

With your 2nd grade spelling and victicrat outlook on life no Fortune 500 would hire you nothead.

Welfare was the best you ever did. You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2597
Mar 13, 2013
 
How nice would it be
tim

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2598
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

While I agree that soldiers fight for our country as I did for 4 years I do not think they deserve tax breaks more than any other job that is dangerous. Building our country brick by brick is dangerous, fighting fires that destroy our county is dangerous, heck nursing our sick back to health is dangerous. But there are 2 certainties in life.......death and taxes. No one deserves exemption from taxes. It supports our country.
huh

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2599
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

the big banks and big company's don't pay taxes their the ones made this mess, not the REAL Americans who work and make this country great
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2600
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

tim wrote:
While I agree that soldiers fight for our country as I did for 4 years I do not think they deserve tax breaks more than any other job that is dangerous. Building our country brick by brick is dangerous, fighting fires that destroy our county is dangerous, heck nursing our sick back to health is dangerous. But there are 2 certainties in life.......death and taxes. No one deserves exemption from taxes. It supports our country.
First, let me state that I am NOT tax exempt. The point is 100% disabled. You know, like the guys that lost both arms and legs, etc. Now that you mentioned it, firefighters and cops, etc. should be in that tax exempt status too. I fought in war, and saw what people who were real heroes were put through. They owe NO MORE to their country. They paid their dues, no more. You don't believe me, go to a VA hospital.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2601
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are no-show. Just like you are a "top senior adviser to the Governor" and then you claimed you were a "senior law enforcement officer for the state".
With your 2nd grade spelling and victicrat outlook on life no Fortune 500 would hire you nothead.
Welfare was the best you ever did. You are too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity, too big of a coward to do anything about it!
keep thinking MurdaFudder......i don't have to prove a damn thing to your old azz. you are a victiKKKracka who needs to die and get the hell outta the way.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2602
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>First, let me state that I am NOT tax exempt. The point is 100% disabled. You know, like the guys that lost both arms and legs, etc. Now that you mentioned it, firefighters and cops, etc. should be in that tax exempt status too. I fought in war, and saw what people who were real heroes were put through. They owe NO MORE to their country. They paid their dues, no more. You don't believe me, go to a VA hospital.
Well said.
Martha USAF Ret

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2603
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

We seem to have a lot of participants in this forum that keep forgetting or do not possess the mental capacity to understand that the origin of this thread stated 100 percent disabled veterans not all veterans. This is a perfect example of why this country is in the state that it's in. We have a lot of illiterate people in this country that can't keep up with a simple conversation.

What is there about the term "100 percent disabled" that the illiterate do not understand?

We owe our disabled veterans but the ones that are 100 percent service disabled, they have paid enough and they should owe no more.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2605
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The illiterate people of this country are bringing us down fast. Be sure, that they vote Democrat. That is the party of the uninformed voter, the folks that want freebees for doing nothing while wanting to deprive the ones that earned it(mainly the disabled vets).
Oh Yeah

Raven, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2606
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Republican cry babies,not wanting to pay a few dollars in taxes is ruining the country,too.They make their money here,with freebies,grants,five-finger discounts,then send their jobs overseas,in order to get cheap labor!By hell,I might be illiterate,but I'm not too dumb to realize who the villains are...
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2607
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
The illiterate people of this country are bringing us down fast. Be sure, that they vote Democrat. That is the party of the uninformed voter, the folks that want freebees for doing nothing while wanting to deprive the ones that earned it(mainly the disabled vets).
Yeah right NV Vet, must have been the illiterate Reflubs that gave us W. Bush& co.

Iraq War Cost $2.2 Trillion and 190,000 Lives
Cost could eventually top $6 trillion.
Now who will pay the bills?
happy happy happy

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2608
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right NV Vet, must have been the illiterate Reflubs that gave us W. Bush& co.
Iraq War Cost $2.2 Trillion and 190,000 Lives
Cost could eventually top $6 trillion.
Now who will pay the bills?
The minority of working Americans will pay those bills and the free handouts to those that are able to work and won't.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2609
Mar 16, 2013
 
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right NV Vet, must have been the illiterate Reflubs that gave us W. Bush& co.
Iraq War Cost $2.2 Trillion and 190,000 Lives
Cost could eventually top $6 trillion.
Now who will pay the bills?
And the democraps gave us the coon experiment. Obama has been a failure from the start. All he has ever known is welfare and the welfare state. He was raised a Marxist(commie) and knows no other way of life. His whole hope in life is to ruin the USA, and he is doing a great job. If you like what he is doing, you ARE a traitor, and you and he need to be eliminated. Period. Bush was a POS, but the elite A-holes put him in, not the real conservatives. But he is long gone, and your BOY is the POS screwing the country now, but good.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2610
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>First, let me state that I am NOT tax exempt. The point is 100% disabled. You know, like the guys that lost both arms and legs, etc. Now that you mentioned it, firefighters and cops, etc. should be in that tax exempt status too. I fought in war, and saw what people who were real heroes were put through. They owe NO MORE to their country. They paid their dues, no more. You don't believe me, go to a VA hospital.
the real vets sacrificed there life for those unjust policing patrols.
you on the other hand was a loser and coward. kitchen mechanic and chief bottle washer.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2611
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Martha USAF Ret wrote:
We seem to have a lot of participants in this forum that keep forgetting or do not possess the mental capacity to understand that the origin of this thread stated 100 percent disabled veterans not all veterans. This is a perfect example of why this country is in the state that it's in. We have a lot of illiterate people in this country that can't keep up with a simple conversation.
What is there about the term "100 percent disabled" that the illiterate do not understand?
We owe our disabled veterans but the ones that are 100 percent service disabled, they have paid enough and they should owe no more.
ok general custard...we get the picture. all of the so called illiterate ppl. take offense to your chracterization....maybe the masses don't keep up with military issues. get them a break, you mean person.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2612
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

VN Vet wrote:
The illiterate people of this country are bringing us down fast. Be sure, that they vote Democrat. That is the party of the uninformed voter, the folks that want freebees for doing nothing while wanting to deprive the ones that earned it(mainly the disabled vets).
still can't let go of those racist thoughts....stupid MurdaFudder!!1
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2613
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh Yeah wrote:
The Republican cry babies,not wanting to pay a few dollars in taxes is ruining the country,too.They make their money here,with freebies,grants,five-finger discounts,then send their jobs overseas,in order to get cheap labor!By hell,I might be illiterate,but I'm not too dumb to realize who the villains are...
thats a high five comment....great come back..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2614
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

happy happy happy wrote:
<quoted text>The minority of working Americans will pay those bills and the free handouts to those that are able to work and won't.
you will pay the tab BOY!!!!!!!!!!now get back to working your azz off.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2615
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>And the democraps gave us the coon experiment. Obama has been a failure from the start. All he has ever known is welfare and the welfare state. He was raised a Marxist(commie) and knows no other way of life. His whole hope in life is to ruin the USA, and he is doing a great job. If you like what he is doing, you ARE a traitor, and you and he need to be eliminated. Period. Bush was a POS, but the elite A-holes put him in, not the real conservatives. But he is long gone, and your BOY is the POS screwing the country now, but good.
awwwwwwwwh shut the hell up you fake azz vet. i'm tired of hearing your old rotten azz racist talk. why don't you just drop your smelly old azz in a ditch somewhere. you were never good at anything and it shows by your comments. get lost old impotent punk. the nerve of you disrespecting the POTUS.....it seems like you never larned anything about respect while getting your freebies from the gov't. what the hell is your problem ole boy.......can't get it up anymore.... maybe thats why you talk that crazy shyt so much.....makes you feel like you're getting a nut, eh MurdaFudder!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,401 - 2,420 of2,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampden Sydney Discussions

Search the Hampden Sydney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 4 hr abe 1,349
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Threesome Mar 25 Just for fun 1
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 12
Does anyone know this guy???? Feb '14 old friend 1
Michael E Krone Dentist (Apr '11) Dec '13 Roger Pace 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hampden Sydney, VA (Jan '12) Mar '13 Rud i Clementi 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Prince Edward County was issued at April 16 at 8:21PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampden Sydney Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hampden Sydney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••