American Cancer Society Makes History

Sep 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHSV-TV Harrisonburg

A historic cancer study takes place in the valley. The American Cancer Society is taking applicants for a 30-year study in hopes of finding real answers about cancer.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
Royal Rife

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Sep 20, 2013
So, let me get this right, for 60+ years it has been "A cure is right around the corner, send more money". Another 30 years will take them to almost a century. Meanwhile the cancer rate has increased to a present 1/3. By the time they're done it will be 100%.
Besides smoking, they mention nothing for prevention with all of the GMO crap, chemicals and other garbage we're exposed to these days. They are mainly funded by drug companies so no cure that is not a patentable drug will ever be "scientifically tested". And the barbaric oncology racket will continue with it devastating and bankrupting ineffective practices.
Cancer has been cured decades ago with a number of different treatments, all of which are banned in this country. In most cases, the people that tried to give us these therapies had their lives ruined to boot. Do your own research - obviously you have internet if you're reading this comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Sydney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - ... Aug 21 Big Mess 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,546
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 13
My New Water Meter Jul '14 incometer 1
Threesome Jun '14 who cares 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
•••
•••
Hampden Sydney Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hampden Sydney Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••