Foreclosure Prevention Center created

Foreclosure Prevention Center created

There are 5 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Foreclosure Prevention Center created. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Brad Gordon stood at the podium in the Pittsfield City Council chambers and unfurled a single-spaced, 6-foot-long list of Berkshire County foreclosures for the past 12 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

DAVE CASEY

Berne, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2008
We(the taxpayers) are in this mess "cause the lending agents didn,t do their home work". Both the lender and buyers were guilty of the old saying "if you,ve got 5 $ in your pocket you don,t go out and spend 10$.Greed-people got rich "passing the buck".
fuzou

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Sep 9, 2008
Tell the politicians to stop assessing the elderly out of there homes, and if the mayor is listening, abolish tax increases or people wil move out in droves.
Scott

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2008
I know I need to budget better. I'm a contractor so I don't get paid every week. I'm learning and trying to sit on money more. I feel so guilty when I go out to a $180.00 dinner. That's groceries for a week! I need to not be so impulsive. If there's one price of advice I could give and take that would be it.
ctrem

Amsterdam, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2008
but the economy is fine....there is not an issue in north adams.....just ask the powers that be will assure you of that....

Since: Aug 08

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 9, 2008
Yeah, can't you just force companies to move here and pay people high wages. I mean what type of politician can't land a company that has 1,000 or so good paying jobs in a declining job market. Jeez!! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillcrest buys St. Mark's School 6 hr The Worlds Bigges... 6
News Pittsfield could see dozens of Syrian, Iraqi re... Nov 30 The Worlds Bigges... 24
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Nov 22 Ficken in German 117
News CPA will soon begin paying dividends for Pittsf... Nov 20 the city I hate 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton Nov 18 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1
News Lawyer was targeted by DSS, siblings say (Mar '08) Nov 17 DCF are MONSTERS 207
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Nov 17 GORKAs treason 17

Hampden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampden Mortgages