Mass. man gets up to 23 years on rape...

Mass. man gets up to 23 years on rape convictions

There are 9 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Mass. man gets up to 23 years on rape convictions. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A western Massachusetts man has been sentenced to up to 23 years in state prison for raping three young sisters, one as young as 6, over a number on years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Since: Nov 08

Holyoke, MA

#2 Dec 8, 2009
Article Quote "Prosecutors asked for a 30- to 40-year sentence. Jay's defense attorney asked for a five- to seven-year sentence, saying his client is in poor health and does not expect to survive a long sentence."

So what! Let the Perv Die in jail like he should.Why let him out? so he can go and hurt some more children before he leaves this earth and takes his rightful place in hell being @$$ raped by Satan himself!
I hope you rot and die in that place. Im sure the inmates will kill him before he dies of a natural death anyways. Nobody who goes to prison for forcibly Raping children should expect to survive a long sentence.

“You're insignificant”

Since: Nov 09

Pittsfield

#3 Dec 8, 2009
To bad he's still alive now.
gemmii

Clifton Park, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2009
sick bastard throw away the key
Common Sense

AOL

#5 Dec 9, 2009
If this was twenty-five yrs ago they would find him in his cell with his junk cut off and stuck in his mouth within a month of his getting to ceder junction.
anonymous

Holyoke, MA

#7 Dec 9, 2009
Too bad they will give him a private protected cell when he is locked away. But the guards will no doubt give him a greeting party anyhow. He will be welcomed and get a greeting he will not like believe that. He will live to see the outside, and that is a shame for what he has done.But he is to some, still considered a human. He will again, regain the right to walk amongst us, work again, etc.etc. Yes it is appalling, I agree.But that is how the system works. He did his crime horrendous crime,but not committing a murder.So he was then charged and put into prison to serve his term. Which he will do.When he is released he will be back out to try to survive in the outside world again.With new rights,no harassment against him etc.Wanna bet he claims bipolar disease,Drug addiction or alcohol made him do those things?But when he is back out he claims to have turned to religion? They are all the same..SICK SICK SICK yes some can get help and STOP But why not Get the help and NEVER START?!
my opinion

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Dec 9, 2009
He should have gotten life!! SICK BA****!! I hope they rape the hell out of this pathetic excuse for a human!!!
lady

Chicopee, MA

#9 Dec 9, 2009
Pro gun wrote:
To bad he's still alive now.
If it were my kids that he did this to, he wouldn't be alive. Sick S.O.B.

“You're insignificant”

Since: Nov 09

Pittsfield

#10 Dec 9, 2009
I hear that "lady" we have a bunch of saps running our judicial system and govt'. It seems they'd rather make the bank roll off keeping the criminal incarcerated rather than you or I put a bullet in his head.(I think guns should be used as a LAST resort in self defense. However, when it comes to crimes against woman and children my anger gets the better of me. Sorry I'm only human.)
anonymous

Holyoke, MA

#11 Dec 9, 2009
Lady and Pro gun:
Please don't take me as thinking these people? that do these crimes are less than monsters or animals I am in aggreement to the anger and outrage you feel and possess. Actually I secretly wish Cancer could be controlled, not able to strike the innocent and only able to strike these folks!but instead of taking years to kill them slowly at our expense shorten the term triple the pain and suffering and let them pay all their own expenses..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 say Pittsfield mayor misled council (Aug '12) Thu the city I hate 80
News Beijing appears to wind down share-buying _ now... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
News Sex abuse suit against Williston Northampton Sc... (May '10) Aug 20 Sacred Cow of Lib... 8
looking for info Aug 16 lady 2
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... Aug 12 cops are liars an... 39
News Springfield police seek missing teen Maia Sprue... Jul '15 ibhenryb2013 1
News The Latest: Pope hopes Paris produces ambitious... Jul '15 Earthling-1 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampden Mortgages