Olver urges district redraw

Olver urges district redraw

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 12, 2008, titled Olver urges district redraw. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Facing the possible loss of a congressional seat, he says the four Western Mass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Prove me wrong

Albany, NY

#2 Aug 12, 2008
Our local politicians are wrong to think that the powers that be in Boston give a dang about anything in Berkshire County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield police officer fired; allegedly stol... (Dec '15) Jan 12 Cops are degenerates 44
News Sixth person held in slaying n A Pittsfield wom... (Mar '10) Jan 12 Cops are degenerates 154
News Family mourns teen found stabbed in East Boston Jan 3 America for all r... 3
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Jan 2 Cops are degenerates 84
Poll Which store do you miss most? (Apr '08) Dec 25 digger337 20
News State's largest landfill accused of fouling nei... Dec 22 MakeSouthbridgeYo... 1
News 18 months for Becket woman who embezzled $300,0... Dec '16 420blazer 4

Hampden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampden Mortgages