Reputed drug dealer's bail lowered

Reputed drug dealer's bail lowered

There are 9 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Reputed drug dealer's bail lowered. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

A Hampden Superior Court judge reduced bail for a reputed drug dealer just days after throwing out key evidence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

Sharon

Guilford, CT

#1 Feb 6, 2009
Hello, what a mess. They have the drugs and gun but he is out on a technicality. What kind of idiot gave this judge a job. He will be out selling drugs to kids again in no time. I have to wonder if there is a payoff out there for this judge. Who is he really working for?
Tax Payer

Atlanta, GA

#2 Feb 6, 2009
Nice to a Judge uphold the law and let scum go through the courts like its a second home with a revolving door for their convenience. The should lock him up!!!!
Angry Citizen

Enfield, CT

#3 Feb 6, 2009
What the hell is the matter with our Judicial system...these losers are making our streets worse and worse everyday. The local police officers are out on the sreets busting their humps to get guys like this off the streets and the judges put them back out there. When is this going to stop? Are we sure that Judge Moriarty isn't in with these drug dealers or isn't getting paid off on the side..sure seems that way. The goverment is so dame corrupt anyways, I wouldn't doubt it! Judge Morriarty should be questioned by the bar.
Be Real from Spfld

Colchester, VT

#4 Feb 6, 2009
This Judge should GO. He believes he is God, Maybe there is a slot for him in the Messiahs administration
The Cure

Bensalem, PA

#5 Feb 6, 2009
Not agreeing with him, but he thought the cops pursuing the warrant weren't truthful with obtaining it. But even if that were the case, and they ultimately ended up recovering what they recovered, who the frig cares?
shankent

Middlefield, MA

#6 Feb 6, 2009
"Not agreeing with him, but he thought the cops pursuing the warrant weren't truthful with obtaining it. But even if that were the case, and they ultimately ended up recovering what they recovered, who the frig cares?"

How ignorant is that you sound like a cop, a bad one at that, the fact remains that the went about acquiring the drugs illegally. They should face some charges, how bout that?? If they want these people convicted then they have to stick to the rules. You all need to understand that. Haven't you ever heard of argument like "fruit of the poisonous tree?"
Mamaduke

West Springfield, MA

#7 Feb 6, 2009
I agree...Rules are Rules. Just like its against the law to sell drugs.But people do. And if U sell drugs in a scool zone the charges are even worse. Thats an automatic two year sentence. If the judge gave a warrant under false pretense. Therefore..the judge has to abide by the law.Those are the rules. No I dont know the guy who was caught. I dont agree with him selling drugs. Maybe the judge should be put in front of the board and look back at some cases he has decided over. Thats what I think they should do..I saw the news. That was way too much drugs to just "let him walk like that". C'mon.....who's getting paid here..? Think about it people..
janet

Easthampton, MA

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Plain and simple, if Judge Moriarity's decisions are based on the Constitution and the "law of the land", he should be praised NOT CONDEMNED!! Too many judges across this country sit on the bench and listen to pure lies and "oke-doke" and continue business as usual!!!! For those who do not know, READ YOUR BIBLE (judges swear on it!!!!!)
Mary Holyoke Ma

East Longmeadow, MA

#9 Feb 9, 2009
In my opinion Judge Moriarty is a corrupt judge.Here in Holyoke our Police Chief Anthony Scott is trying to take all those bad guys out of streets, but with judges like moriarty this never end. Maybe someone is paying him or he is involved in drugs. The Bar need to do an investigation on Moriarty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayda Daniel aka Lexi HIV Positive Hooker Aug 20 Josefab413 1
Enrique Rosario Aug 2 Rita 2
News Western Massachusetts parents taking extra step... Jul 31 DCF CPS DSS are ... 1
News Police: 4 Bandidos stabbed in altercation with ... (Aug '07) Jul '16 Harimau 24
News Tesla opens Gigafactory to expand battery produ... Jul '16 Solarman 1
News Most smokers don't stick with e-cigarettes Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Jul '16 lavon affair 16

Hampden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampden Mortgages