High court overturns teachers' discri...

High court overturns teachers' discrimination suit

There are 1 comment on the Telegram & Gazette/Sunday Telegram story from May 18, 2006, titled High court overturns teachers' discrimination suit. In it, Telegram & Gazette/Sunday Telegram reports that:

The state's high court has overturned a lower court's ruling that the Tantasqua Regional School District discriminated against two women teachers by not paying them the same as men in their department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegram & Gazette/Sunday Telegram.

so wrong

Prior Lake, MN

#1 May 19, 2006
This is so wrong. We seem to be moving backwards at times. What is the problem with this picture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillcrest buys St. Mark's School 21 hr Cops are degenerates 9
News Pittsfield could see dozens of Syrian, Iraqi re... Nov 30 The Worlds Bigges... 24
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Nov 22 Ficken in German 117
News CPA will soon begin paying dividends for Pittsf... Nov 20 the city I hate 1
News George W. Bush did not vote for Hillary Clinton Nov 18 Mohammad Ahsanul ... 1
News Lawyer was targeted by DSS, siblings say (Mar '08) Nov 17 DCF are MONSTERS 207
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Nov 17 GORKAs treason 17

Hampden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampden Mortgages