Next Last
Lee

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#1 Jun 25, 2012
YUM !
LuckyStars

Sewell, NJ

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Great Water Ice. Pet friendly, Super personality staff, always walk away laughing!
brandee derieux

Williamstown, NJ

#3 Jun 26, 2012
I and My family love Stio's Water ice!! i love the friendliness of the people! the BEST WATER ICE AND ITS HAND MADE!!!! they got me coming back
James

Williamstown, NJ

#4 Jun 27, 2012
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Where stio's? There not in Hammonton are they?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stios

Sewell, NJ

#6 Jun 30, 2012
LibertyWarrior wrote:
Where stio's? There not in Hammonton are they?
request Stio's Water Ice as a friend on facebook. Stio's - Located across from Carino Park (100 Chestnut St.) Williamstown NJ - OPEN EVERYDAY 12:30 - 9:30 PM.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#7 Jun 30, 2012
Stios wrote:
<quoted text>
request Stio's Water Ice as a friend on facebook. Stio's - Located across from Carino Park (100 Chestnut St.) Williamstown NJ - OPEN EVERYDAY 12:30 - 9:30 PM.
I haven't fallen for the FaceBook information harvesting and identity theft enabling social network but yes I'll check them out thanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Susan Latif

Sicklerville, NJ

#8 Jul 3, 2012
I finally tried this waterice place that my sister told me about. Wow!
The taste brought me back to my childhood in South Philly. The best water ice. The sign says "homemade" and it is true.
Better then Rita's and the custard was awesome. Take it from me, I will have to buy tubs of this because I live in Atlantic/Cumberland County
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

#9 Jul 13, 2012
I finally went to Stios. My kids loved it. Better than Rita's indeed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Otto

New York, NY

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Tried stio's water ice today and WOW! Water ice So good you wish the cup was bottomless. Prices are incredible for such delectable treats. To call the staff friendly is an understatement. I highly recommend this as the next stop when you're out with the family, out on a date, or just need a quick pick me up on a hot day. Stio's is the place to be.
Michael Otto

New York, NY

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Forgot to mention, between this place and Rita's or pops, I'm taking stio's everytime. No question
Pj Schaefer

King Of Prussia, PA

#12 Jul 27, 2012
Today was my first time at Stio's Water Ice, and it would only be accurate to say that it is hands down the only water ice place you should go in the South Jersey/South Philly area. BLOWS franchises like Ritas out of the water. Not only is the homemade water ice phenomenally delicious, the entire environment is perfect. Do yourself a favor and indulge in some of Stio's water ice, grab a pretzel, listen to some music, joke around with the staff, and have an amazing experience. Don't forget to tell all your friends and family and to spread the love.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#13 Aug 18, 2012
My kids now beg me to take them Stio's. Thank's A Lot. They never begged to go to Rita's.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dalila

Kingston, PA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
delish everythime. Love the variety of waterice favors they have. Better than the franchise RITAS!!
Williamstown FB Page

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Apr 15, 2013
I go way back with this water ice.It's always memorable to visit Stio's. My nephew is hounding me now about and just moved back to NJ from Alabama 15yrs. That's how good it is! Williamstown rocks!
John

Marion, MA

#16 Apr 22, 2013
This place taught me the meaning of Gelati. So good always fresh.
Physicsbro

Philadelphia, PA

#17 May 2, 2013
My daughter and I go there OFTEN. Great food.
Hello People

Blackwood, NJ

#18 Apr 11, 2014
Stio's Water Ice is the best place to get ice cream and water ice. It is not an expensive place! My family and I always go to Stio's because we love how the people is very friendly to every one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Debra sherman

Oaklyn, NJ

#19 May 21, 2014
Best waterice in south jersey.. The peanut butter sundae is the best!!!!! Not only do you get good service you get it with a smile...&#128516;&#128 516;&#128516;&#128516; &#128516;
EJ Dubbs

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 2, 2014
The people are very nice. However, the water ice is below par. I compared this with Italiano's. John's and Pop's Water Ice in South Philadelphia - not even on the same planet. I compared it with Mike's water ice on Black Horse Pike which is a more fair comparison and Michael's water ice tasted much better especially when comparing the basics like lemon and cherry. I am not qualified to taste test the specialty flavors like the flavors that imitate candy... Sorry -very nice people - water ice not so good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Hammonton, NJ (Jan '12) 17 hr anna ronner 16
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Aug 15 Sammys steroids 222
Permit Chickens in Monroe Twp. (Jul '10) Aug 11 Dan 13
News Gloucester County prosecutor seeks Jose R. Sant... (Feb '14) Jul '15 their daughter 19
all of Forrest hills is out of power Jun '15 nick 1
robbery in home Jun '15 jackking 1
Patricia Orlic Hernandez got out of jail for mu... May '15 Heather Garson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammonton Mortgages