Ex-Priest Accused of Abusing Children...

Ex-Priest Accused of Abusing Children Gets TSA Job at Philadelphia Airport

There are 23 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from May 25, 2012, titled Ex-Priest Accused of Abusing Children Gets TSA Job at Philadelphia Airport. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

A Catholic priest who was kicked out of the ministry over sexual abuse allegations now holds a position with the Transportation Security Administration atA Philadelphia International Airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joseph Ratzinger

Dallas, TX

#1 May 25, 2012
What's the problem? This is a perfect job for him. Chill out will ya?
flyaway

Red Oak, TX

#2 May 25, 2012
It's great that the government has created a job for child molesters. All those nice little boys and girls coming through the checkpoint!
BishopAccountabi lity

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 26, 2012
Database of Publicly Accused Priests in the United States

Primary diocese
Camden, NJ

too many to List in Camden Primary diocese, especially under the B alpaha list
Look @ List for yourself:

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/priestdb...
LynessaV

Hammonton, NJ

#4 May 27, 2012
So that's why you sometimes you see videos of the TSA fondling children in the name of national security.
LynessaV

Hammonton, NJ

#5 May 27, 2012
I got married by one of the priests on that list.....freaky!!!!
manydidwrong

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 29, 2012
LynessaV wrote:
I got married by one of the priests on that list.....freaky!!!!
Yes, it is.. and it is not good at all.

One on the List from Collings Lakes is in Florida & he said he is helping out with Masses and other chores
Lynessa

Hammonton, NJ

#7 Jun 15, 2012
manydidwrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.. and it is not good at all.
One on the List from Collings Lakes is in Florida & he said he is helping out with Masses and other chores
Looks like the Catholic Church needs to "clean house!" Get it "manydidwrong" clean house.
Wicked Curve

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Yet another pervert hired to do "patdowns". Looks like the ex Catholic priest finally got his dream job. TSA has scaled the heights of monumental insanity by hiring that sick fker. Go figure.
Yekaterina Budanova

Red Oak, TX

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Wicked Curve wrote:
Yet another pervert hired to do "patdowns". Looks like the ex Catholic priest finally got his dream job. TSA has scaled the heights of monumental insanity by hiring that sick fker. Go figure.
How about the men/women working there who have never been caught so no criminal record exists? This job is a magnet for all kinds of perverts.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#11 Jun 16, 2012
NWO Pedophile ring at the highest level! Scumbag Bureaucrats ...
Feb 11, 2011 ... NWO Pedophile ring at the highest level! Scumbag ... Upgrade now or more info.
8382 ... Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!

- 162k -
Lynessa

Hammonton, NJ

#12 Jun 24, 2012
Yekaterina Budanova wrote:
<quoted text>How about the men/women working there who have never been caught so no criminal record exists? This job is a magnet for all kinds of perverts.
It's a great job to easily steal from people's luggage or when they confiscate belongings and then sell them in bulk on eBay.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#13 Jun 25, 2012
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#14 Jun 25, 2012
"We warn our kids about creepy-looking strangers or the weird guy down the block, yet we automatically buy into the idea of........"
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/T1IJNKTUF...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#16 Jun 25, 2012
There are a few other groups I'd like to add to that list. But that would take a dictator to accomplish.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#17 Jun 29, 2012
The law s too lenient and employers aren't doing anything to make sure these scum don't wor around children.
Hanna Reitsch

Midlothian, TX

#18 Jul 2, 2012
LibertyWarrior wrote:
The law s too lenient and employers aren't doing anything to make sure these scum don't wor around children.
you can't know if a person is a child predator by their looks.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Hanna Reitsch wrote:
<quoted text>you can't know if a person is a child predator by their looks.
Employers should at least Google their hires and check references and online child predator/molester lists. There are 5 in my town. I know where they live and where they work.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Beware of those Republican Priests.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Jul 6, 2012
Catholic pervert turns government pervert
Liberty Warrior

Hammonton, NJ

#23 Jul 15, 2012
Child Abuse and Molestation are no laughing matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bushman Lakee Oct 9 YesORno 2
Cushman Lake Oct 8 KMC 1
Need a reputable asbestos removal company Aug '17 NDNO 1
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Aug '17 former employee 237
Atlantic City Expressway automatic toll booth o... Aug '17 NDNO 1
Super Wawa (May '13) Jul '17 Tony G 35
Tire Slashing 10 JAN 09 - many vehicles in Coll... (Oct '16) Jun '17 Tony G 3

Hammonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammonton Mortgages