Hammonton Lake Park
Hammontonresiden t

Egg Harbor City, NJ

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Why is the Canoe Club seniors allowed to have the ducks removed from the lake? They are always complaining that they cause a mess and they don't want to clean it up. There is an old duck (with red head) missing from the lake and the guy in charge of the club watched someone in a blue van take it. This duck has been in many school pictures and along with two other white ducks are enjoyed by residents of the town.

Why do the members of the club think they own the park? The animals belong there more than the club. What is the mayor and town council going to do about it.
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 8, 2012
OMG, I could have sworn I saw someone in a car try to lure that duck the last time I was at the park. I wish I had taken a picture of the duck before the person went towards it because the vehicle would have been in the background. I can't wait until I'm 50 so that I can see what's really going on in that elite social club if I'm allowed to enter the inner circle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Liberty Warrior wrote:
OMG, I could have sworn I saw someone in a car try to lure that duck the last time I was at the park. I wish I had taken a picture of the duck before the person went towards it because the vehicle would have been in the background. I can't wait until I'm 50 so that I can see what's really going on in that elite social club if I'm allowed to enter the inner circle.
i might be clueless about what goes on in the Meetings that not all seniors are allowed to go but I'm not nuts because it's, a fact that ducks are being lured away. I SAW IT!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Liberty Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>i might be clueless about what goes on in the Meetings that not all seniors are allowed to go but I'm not nuts because it's, a fact that ducks are being lured away. I SAW IT!!!
the fact that no one dared leave a response only proves my case because if you do and they find out .they will ban you. Don't be afraid to speak out...Ever!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 18, 2012
I think ducks are beautiful. And I like the changes done at the park. There are people though who drive fast and around the speed bumps. I personally think they should have extended them a bit more. My kids love the park and the ducks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hammonton residen t

Egg Harbor City, NJ

#6 Dec 21, 2012
A man who is associated with the Canoe Club has told me where to look for the duck. The man even told the mayor that the club is responsible for getting rid of the duck. Just hope they don't have the nerve to take the two remaining ducks.
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Hammonton residen t wrote:
A man who is associated with the Canoe Club has told me where to look for the duck. The man even told the mayor that the club is responsible for getting rid of the duck. Just hope they don't have the nerve to take the two remaining ducks.
There are many volunteers like myself who clean up the park. It's the people who need cleaning up after not any animals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Ok I Guess I'm so environmental nut who loves
Hammonton, likes the park, likes downtown, likes the Italian Heritage, and likes a strong community of values. There will always be haters who like to exclude and judge people.. They never triumph.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liberty Warrior

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Lots of plastic bottles blown around due to wind fell in the lake. sad:(. I saw 4 ducks today when I took my kids to the park.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Goodfellows Motor Sports (Feb '10) Tue John 15
Permit Chickens in Monroe Twp. (Jul '10) May 6 Getalife 16
News Borough employee stops delivery theft scheme, p... Apr 28 Al from Gaetanos 2
Wal-Mart Mar '17 Lynessa 2
Malaga road right side of pits illegal ( privat... Feb '17 Tony G 2
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Dec '16 Lynessa 228
Super Wawa (May '13) Aug '16 Jim Mac 32

Hammonton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammonton Mortgages