Hammontonsenior

Absecon, NJ

#1 Oct 2, 2013
The Town Council meeting on Oct. 28, 2013 is going to recognize the canoe club. All they do is have lectures and lunches. Only a few of the fire house seniors go to the club. Not all seniors in town go there; the firehouse is full and that is run better than the canoe club. The building is
beautiful and thats about it. They do nothing for the town that would warrant them being recognized.
The tax payers in town are paying for the building and not everyone can use it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HaHa

Hammonton, NJ

#2 Oct 5, 2013
I don't like how they got rid of the beautiful ducks. More is spent on maintaining the Canoe Club while table, benches and the BBQ grills look awful. The bathrooms need to be fixed too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hammontonsenior

Absecon, NJ

#3 Oct 5, 2013
The Canoe Club was the Hammonton Firsts project and their baby. They built the club and we have to pay for it. They let them do as they want and the seniors act like spoiled children. People in town know about the ducks and what is going on at the club but nothing is done or said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HaHa

Hammonton, NJ

#4 Oct 11, 2013
There are even broken swings in the park. I guess they don't care about safety there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GUIDO

Hammonton, NJ

#5 Nov 4, 2013
Hammontonsenior wrote:
The Town Council meeting on Oct. 28, 2013 is going to recognize the canoe club. All they do is have lectures and lunches. Only a few of the fire house seniors go to the club. Not all seniors in town go there; the firehouse is full and that is run better than the canoe club. The building is
beautiful and thats about it. They do nothing for the town that would warrant them being recognized.
The tax payers in town are paying for the building and not everyone can use it.
I THOUGHT ATLANTIC COUNTY TAXES AID FOR THE CANOE CLUB, NOT HAMMONTON TAXES.
Hammondsenior

Atlantic City, NJ

#6 Nov 6, 2013
I THOUGHT ATLANTIC COUNTY TAXES AID FOR THE CANOE CLUB, NOT HAMMONTON TAXES.
The residents of Hammonton pay taxes for the Canoe Club. The town budget pays for the elecricity, heat and some supplies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Poindexter 13 hr Robert McCann 2
Permit Chickens in Monroe Twp. (Jul '10) Oct 16 Chicken Lover 9
Review: Attentive Care Oct 14 Hammontonsenior 2
handicapped parking Oct 12 anonomous 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Josh 43
Accident on Saturday September 6,2014 Sep 24 Lynessa 3
Gene the Barber on Railroad Ave? (Sep '12) Sep '14 Lynessa 5

Hammonton News Video

Hammonton Dating
Find my Match