Fire at Dr. Franks Winery

Information courtesy of WETM . Part of a Finger Lakes winery was destroyed in a fire. Full Story
town business owner

New Britain, CT

#1 Apr 22, 2009
such a shame! this is an awesome winery, I hope they rebuild,, good luck
Shane

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2009
Thats too bad!!! Ive been there a few times and am proud of our NY winerys. Thay weill have to rebuild and maby this one will be bigger and better
keith

Victor, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2009
I remember tasting Dr.Franks wine at the NY State Fair one year,It was one of the best i ever had and was better then California wines.Please rebuild and show the class you really do have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammondsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Stan Stasiak 16,786
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 12 positronium 6,427
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
Primary preview: 3 vying for city judge seat Up... Sep 7 Corning CItizen 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug '14 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug '14 tbird Cat Controller 756
•••
•••
•••

Hammondsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Hammondsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••