Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2007

My particular gift from GOD is in the ability of STEPPING out to take it on the chin by TELLING GODS plan to all. A gift of having been on the receiving end of trauma with OUT HAVING said ANYTHING about GOD... gives me an understanding of HUMAN pain, of suffering by ALL and any that wish life was better.
What I and other mature Christians "know" is an understanding of what others call coincidences...we see as OUR clue/hint or BONK on the head to take action. I do NOT want my posts to be taken as pompous... I just do NOT know HOW to make YOU or other doubters"know" what WE see.
Let me try it this way.
It is similar to being told WHAT THE winning lottery ticket numbers were going to be, a week or even a day in advance. TAKING the chance that the INFORMATION is T R U E~ THEN BUYING a ticket.
THEN , doubting that LIFE could be SO generous, but BUYING another ticket anyways.... YOU win again, AGAIN and AGAIN. THEN GIVING ALL YOU ARE capable of giving to BUY ALL THE TICKETS!
Then dear ones, YOU BELIEVE what YOU "KNOW" because YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! SO, YOU/ WE share the winnings WITH EVERY ONE we meet. BECAUSE IT FEELS right. This IS what it feels like to TURN your life to GOD.
THEN because we are part of His PLAN we get IT! We are reminded of the MANY REWARDS WE have already AND THEY ARE mUlTiPlIeD beyond belief again! SO....
we keep living better, NOT FOR OURSELVES but out OF PURE JOY that WE have HELPED bring others UP>
(c: IN Jesus PRECIOUS name I know that this people WILL resist THIS claim a bit, THEY WILL have fear and anger at MY boldness, BUT THIS DEAR GOD is WHAT you will have Christians DO for YOU. We GIVE GOD the GLORY, and tell THESE readers THAT the opposition WILL bonk them with misery while they see the NEW way of speaking that YOU give them. I vow DEAR GOD to GIVE YOU the GLORY for what YOU put on my heart to share this morning and I GIVE Thanks for the "coincidences" that PLACE ME IN YOUR SERVICE, THANK YOU for Bethel Assembly Of GOD Church, where Christians GROW with YOUR guidance >\Amen
LOL, I guess Christians keep witnessing to non Christians because it is the BEST job on the planet to be part of. Warriors for CHRIST and for Gods plan to plant the seeds of Faith~ Once they grow... YOU will K N O W the miracles and BLESSINGS we speak of. You just can not take our word for it.... so WE cast our pearls for ANY that may be seeking the TRUTH. Why? cuz' its our job. OUR very BLESSED , but difficult job .
The evidence of God and Jesus is in the answering of prayers, prayed in FAITH or OUT of a last ditch effort of a non believer.
Miracles THAT no hands of humans have caused, except the hands folded together in prayer to Jesus and OUR Father.
Proof that Non believers calling miracles and "signs" coincidence, but wishing God was real, so that they too may experience coincidence of good things coming together for THEMSELVES and for their OWN peace of mind.
Faith is proved TRUE when you are so negative you can NOT stand your own selves...
so we try FAITH.... and ask for help... just in case...... its true.
THEN "coincidences" take on A WHOLE new meaning when they become OUR VERY OWN answer to prayer for relief from our pain.
Proof In a prepared heart that hears Loudly for the first time, what they once hated and CURSED as LIES.
Moving forward to the exuberance of a new child of wonderment , seeing for the VERY first TIME all the Blessings we were bestowed with all along that we NEVER once gave thanks for....
Becoming a Harvester for God, NOT because this is what is required.......
BUT because we can NOT IMAGINE KEEPING this information and TRUTHS to OURSELVES.
You may NOT believe in God yet, but HE still BELIEVES in YOU. He Loves you and has much patience.
Happy Harvest Time~
Debra Zurenda~Ackley

Print Date: Nov 5 5:34pm Copyright 2007 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

I KNOW how many kids were scared away from God by MISguided parents AND CLERGY!!!
I dropped the Catholic church as a child because I "knew" they were missing the point at MY church....NOT all churches MIS GUIDE tho~ People? WELL, PEOPLE have the potential to ruin everything.
NOT GOD tho'
SInce my first abuse against me, I knew ONLY GOD would ALWAYS be there for comfort. How did I know? He guided my reactions and TOLD me NOT to behave like a victim, as victims suffer ETERNITY and THAT means sATAN wins.
Each crime against my BODY, strengthened my FAITH that GOD is AlWaYs there to teach us what we need to be in order to serve His mission to bring the HURTING people to Him.
All trauma suffered is A GIFT for those that will ask HOW to use the pain TO help OTHERS not SUFFER~

In Jesus precious name I write THE truth. Truth IS KNOWN BY THOSE that HAVE ASKED CHRIST into THEIR hearts,
We do NOT "KNOW" what we "KNOW" because we read it in a book, or because misguided parents TRIED to teach us.... WE have LIVED, I SAY LIVED! the knoweledge WE have GaIneD! TRUST IN THE LORD when HE puts it on YOUR HEART TO pursue Him~
Trust IN the LOVING TRUE Christians THAT O N L Y ask that you "hear" our LOVE FOR GOD AND CHRIUST~ OUR Goal is TO G I V E YOU Peace, Answer His call as HE USES us to SHARE His LOVE for YOU.

YOU are worthy OF His LOVE. NEVER doubt the extent OF THE BLESSINGS that are already YOURS, and the N E W BLESSINGS you, YES YOU, will RECEIVE WHEN YOU~ YES YOU!~ Ask Christ to come into YOUR HURTING HEART~ JOIN THE LIVING, THOSE LIVING with CHRIST as their instructor and MENTOR.
In JESUS PRECIOUS NAME! I KNOW that YOU are being reached by THIS post. DO NOT REBEL and get MOODY, JUST get PREPARED! PREPARED for an understanding that is BEYOND YOUR YEARS~
debrazgalaxy@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hammondsport Discussions

Search the Hammondsport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Out with the GOP 6,319
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,317
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
More Bath Rumors... (Apr '13) Jul 1 Lol 17
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jun 10 Cmon Already 754
This guy is coming here soon... May '14 Concerned Citizen 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) May '14 positronium 666
•••
•••
•••
Hammondsport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hammondsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••