A bike path might help

A bike path might help

There are 6 comments on the Star-Gazette story from Mar 16, 2008, titled A bike path might help. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

It must have been last spring when I told the story of a bicycle race that landed dozens of bikers on county Route 76, and how a bunch of them managed to gather in a bend in the road, at the bottom of the gully ... via Star-Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

Sean

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2008
I think it would be great to pave the shoulders and make them a bike path. I also think it would be wonderful to turn the old Bath-Hammondsport railroad line into a bike path as well. What a nice way to get folks to visit the Fish Hatchery or to ride between Bath and Hammondsport.
foran

Smithboro, NY

#2 May 10, 2008
iknow
adamion

Smithboro, NY

#3 May 10, 2008
i need to spiced
mariaoa

Smithboro, NY

#4 May 10, 2008
then i get out of here!
mariona 2

Smithboro, NY

#5 May 10, 2008
i need to spied
addy

Smithboro, NY

#6 May 10, 2008
no more saying about that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammondsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Sister Beatrice 1
dundees f*&cked up! (Mar '07) Aug '16 I know 2
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Vienna Road 3
bath judicial system (Apr '16) Apr '16 wants justice 1
Bath Noise Ordinance (Jun '06) Feb '16 Peace and Quiet R... 3
Convicted Felons working on Wheelock rides Hamm... (Jun '11) Jun '13 booking agent 7
News On campus news (May '13) May '13 Halito 2

Hammondsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammondsport Mortgages