Hammondsport school will digitally sc...

Hammondsport school will digitally scan fingerprints

There are 1 comment on the Watkins Review and Express story from Feb 2, 2010, titled Hammondsport school will digitally scan fingerprints. In it, Watkins Review and Express reports that:

COUNTIES HAMMONDSPORT Hammondsport school will digitally scan fingerprints HAMMONDSPORT - The Hammondsport Central School District is working on implementing fingerprint scanning as a way for students to pay for lunches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watkins Review and Express.

WRADC

Arlington, VA

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Why?? It's a small school district, I can understand if they had many more students and a full time IT and IT security staff. Digital finger prints as well as addresses is personal information that is protected under law, why put students and parents at risk by fingerprinting students purely for school lunches? Seems like a waste of money and time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammondsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dundees f*&cked up! (Mar '07) Nov 27 Truth 5
Doug Johnson Nov '17 Henry Hood 4
bath judicial system (Apr '16) May '17 judges indabag 2
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... (Jun '16) May '17 ZIONIST MEDIA CABAL 4
More Bath Rumors... (Apr '13) May '17 yidfellas v USA 20
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Sister Beatrice 1
Convicted Felons working on Wheelock rides Hamm... (Jun '11) Jun '13 booking agent 7

Hammondsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammondsport Mortgages