Kuhl announces town meeting schedule

Nov 13, 2007 Full story: Star-Gazette

“It has been a priority of mine since I was sworn into Congress, to hold a town hall meeting in all 145 towns in the 29th District”

U.S. Rep. John R. Kuhl Jr., R-Hammondsport, announced that he will hold his seventh round of town meetings since the start of the 110th Congress. via Star-Gazette

Full Story

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#1 Nov 19, 2007
I KNOW how many kids were scared away from God by MISguided parents AND CLERGY!!!
I dropped the Catholic church as a child because I "knew" they were missing the point at MY church....NOT all churches MIS GUIDE tho~ People? WELL, PEOPLE have the potential to ruin everything.
NOT GOD tho'
SInce my first abuse against me, I knew ONLY GOD would ALWAYS be there for comfort. How did I know? He guided my reactions and TOLD me NOT to behave like a victim, as victims suffer ETERNITY and THAT means sATAN wins.
Each crime against my BODY, strengthened my FAITH that GOD is AlWaYs there to teach us what we need to be in order to serve His mission to bring the HURTING people to Him.
All trauma suffered is A GIFT for those that will ask HOW to use the pain TO help OTHERS not SUFFER~

In Jesus precious name I write THE truth. Truth IS KNOWN BY THOSE that HAVE ASKED CHRIST into THEIR hearts,
We do NOT "KNOW" what we "KNOW" because we read it in a book, or because misguided parents TRIED to teach us.... WE have LIVED, I SAY LIVED! the knoweledge WE have GaIneD! TRUST IN THE LORD when HE puts it on YOUR HEART TO pursue Him~
Trust IN the LOVING TRUE Christians THAT O N L Y ask that you "hear" our LOVE FOR GOD AND CHRIUST~ OUR Goal is TO G I V E YOU Peace, Answer His call as HE USES us to SHARE His LOVE for YOU.

YOU are worthy OF His LOVE. NEVER doubt the extent OF THE BLESSINGS that are already YOURS, and the N E W BLESSINGS you, YES YOU, will RECEIVE WHEN YOU~ YES YOU!~ Ask Christ to come into YOUR HURTING HEART~ JOIN THE LIVING, THOSE LIVING with CHRIST as their instructor and MENTOR.
In JESUS PRECIOUS NAME! I KNOW that YOU are being reached by THIS post. DO NOT REBEL and get MOODY, JUST get PREPARED! PREPARED for an understanding that is BEYOND YOUR YEARS~
debrazgalaxy@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammondsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busta Rhymes and Eminem Jump Around on Frenetic... Oct '14 brandy t 1
Eric Smith gets 4th try for parole next week (Jun '08) Oct '14 Naughtyrobot 275
Primary preview: 3 vying for city judge seat Up... Sep '14 Corning CItizen 1
Where to buy herbal incense here? (Nov '13) Jul '14 GoITFrom 5
More Bath Rumors... (Apr '13) Jul '14 Hertz 3 18
This guy is coming here soon... (May '14) May '14 Concerned Citizen 1
Convicted Felons working on Wheelock rides Hamm... (Jun '11) Jun '13 booking agent 7
Hammondsport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hammondsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hammondsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hammondsport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:21 pm PST