repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6468 Feb 2, 2013
Your puppet Master WTW wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a problem with drunks,I don't drink,Scott Walker is not a drinker. Maybe you are a drunk? You can be a drunk'n sot if you wish,no matter to me. But get out of the way of the hard working ,industrious,republicans who are moving this wonderful state foreward. "Recall Walker"! Bahahahahahahahahaha! How did that work for ya! I fart in your face, cuz you know your place.
Is that it? The best you can do?
Tea Bags on your chin,is it true that you can't get an erection without feeling chest hair on your back?That's why you love baggin' so much.
I unscrew your head to dip the shit out.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6469 Feb 2, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that it? The best you can do? Bring on the boar pig!
Tea Bags on my chin,is all I have in life.I'ts true that I can't get an erection without feeling hog hair on my back? That's why I live stock so much.
I screw my sister/mom every day.
I hope we don't have to give up Scott Walker up as governor to make a run and win as Prez. But I'm sure it will happen. Putting Wisc. back on track,and kicking the welfare trash down the road. Get out of our state and stay out "teat boy". Hard working people love Wisc.!!!!!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6470 Feb 2, 2013
Maybe the teachers can jig for nickels with zippy on the street corners,Bahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahah!!!!!!!!!! Get out and stay out teat boy.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6471 Feb 2, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
Maybe the teachers can jig for nickels with zippy on the street corners,Bahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa hahah!!!!!!!!!! Get out and stay out teat boy.
By looking at your posts,I see that teachers had no impact on your life.
Your as dumb as the day is long.
Scott(I eat my own shit) Walker as Prez? You are a little boy in a mans world. So leave this world where you have no friends.
Corporate trash such as yourself should just suck my nads like you always do. Scotty is someone that would never be President,he is too f---ing stupid,like you.Besides he is liar ,cheat swindler and blows the Koch brothers for free.If he can get your head out of the way long enough.
So little man,my teabags on your chin. Where does that leave the banana,you small minded neanderthal. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6472 Feb 2, 2013
This is fun,but I think I'll drop you and this forum.
One last thing, Tea Baggers are shit,and they should all dive into their underground bunkers and be very afraid of the black helicopters and drink their own urine to improve their breath.
I feel sorry for you,like seeing a trainwreck, I have pity on you and your family. But what goes around comes around. So you will pay for your narcissistic ways.
One more time my bags on your chin now lick the sweat off,little girl Whootea. I'm sorry did that offend your vagina.
So long loser. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6473 Feb 2, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
This is fun,but I think I'll drop you and this forum.
One last thing, Tea Baggers are shit,and they should all dive into their underground bunkers and be very afraid of the black helicopters and drink their own urine to improve their breath.
I feel sorry for you,like seeing a trainwreck, I have pity on you and your family. But what goes around comes around. So you will pay for your narcissistic ways.
One more time my bags on your chin now lick the sweat off,little girl Whootea. I'm sorry did that offend your vagina.
So long loser. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha
Now stay off this thread,or I will bitch slap you again,teat boy
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6474 Feb 3, 2013
Your a coward
Forg

Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong

#6475 Feb 3, 2013
I'm horny
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6476 Feb 19, 2013
zipp wrote:
Bahaha!
So, fat head or big toe, or whatever, you disregard the truth of Walker's cuts and decimation? You know that he cuts the poor and strips their healthcare, including children. Do you write this off as just a bunch of slackers? Disposable people? Just like the infamous statements of a Charles Dickens classic character, "If their going to die then they had better do it and decrease the surface population!" or perhaps you would say, "Are their no prisons? No workhouses?"
Who does that sound like? Take a look in the mirror who tee who!
There are only crying welfare parasites that want other people to carry thier crying lazy asses.
ooops

Eau Claire, WI

#6477 Feb 21, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>There are only crying welfare parasites that want other people to carry thier crying lazy asses.
You are an ignorant Tea Bagging fool. You have the intelligence of a small ,very small child.
Ganderfloop

Rio, WI

#6478 Feb 21, 2013
ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant Tea Bagging fool. You have the intelligence of a small ,very small child.
Scott Walker is so very smart, he will pull out the Slack for people who are not so bright!!!! Thank God we have him as our Gov.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6479 Feb 22, 2013
Rick ol and Gold and Radio Dj Delilah. These people went missing persons pre 1960s.

Supposedly rick was beatin to almost dead and put in a box walked dwon to the railroad tracks and on a train to a asylum outside of Verona Bellville or something. Delilah was there as well beatin drugged and raped Fundiers and owner and a couple janitors. Rick fought again, and they died there.

Soceity has been out of sorts with FBI agents that looked like them and took over their jobs during the investigations. Now they assumed work and life and indicate it only took them 2 weeks to defect so they were out of commition and put in retirement civilan sector and remained to work their years there.

Weird stuff huh?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6480 Feb 22, 2013
The real delilah was in her late 20s early 30s when my father was a preteen prior to joinging the Navy. He listened to her on the radio when he was a kid, he is in his 70s now
Who Tee who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6481 Feb 23, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know me, and can't have sex with me. I only have sex with my sister Mom. My Dad is also my Grampa.
Bags to the chin for my Sister-Mom,which is the way my family works.Bags to the chin Mom,Slurping sounds by you are appreciated.
You are one sick creepy pile of steam'n dog crap!!!!!!!
Just saying

Eau Claire, WI

#6482 Feb 24, 2013
who="Who Tee who"]<quoted text>I love balls in my mouth, especially sweaty ones. Did you know my mother is still trying to abort me. When I take it in the butt ,I think of Scott Walker and his plans for Wisconsin. I love animal sex so much ,I got a job at the zoo. Did you know,that everyone else is stupid ,but me? Any post I have after this one are lies.My sister,the one that works as a prostitute, is really a man. Did I tell you everyone else is really stupid,except me? I beleive the people of Wisconsin should just bend over and take it from Scottie, just like I do at the Greek sauna. Oh yea,have I told you how smart I am? Have you seen my father? I don't know who he is. He must have been very smart,because I sure am. I think he was a small animal,because I LOVE I mean really LOVE small animals./QUOTE]
Kanipkanop

Rio, WI

#6483 Feb 25, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Repub ruler of the world"]<quoted text>I love balls in my mouth, especially sweaty ones. Did you know my mother is still trying to abort me. When I take it in the butt ,I think of Scott Walker and his plans for Wisconsin. I love animal sex so much ,I got a job at the zoo. Did you know,that everyone else is stupid ,but me? Any post I have after this one are lies.My sister,the one that works as a prostitute, is really a man. Did I tell you everyone else is really stupid,except me? I beleive the people of Wisconsin should just bend over and take it from Scottie, just like I do at the Greek sauna. Oh yea,have I told you how smart I am? Have you seen my father? I don't know who he is. He must have been very smart,because I sure am. I think he was a small animal,because I LOVE I mean really LOVE small animals./QUOTE]
Whoa! I mean Whoa,get some help person ,please!!!!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6484 Feb 25, 2013
hehehhehehehe
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6485 Feb 26, 2013
Kanipkanop wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa! I mean Whoa,get some help person ,please!!!!
you look as ignorant as I do!hehehehehehehe
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6486 Feb 27, 2013
I would not be laughing but all the way to the bank and rpae cirsis prevention and witness protection rehabilitation DELBAUCHERY is illegal Their is no such thing as legal oral sex, or legal sex without contract of MARRIAGE.

Delbauchery is oral sex and can be indicted on the partner that suggested or permitted it to happen. Even Judges go to prison on this crime, no excaping it.

Sex with contract of Engagement was 25% of your annual income "per" sex act your parents an dyou loose houses, and accoutns to the victim.

Sex with Marriage is 40% of your annual income for allowence, If you refuse that for your spouse, it is racketeered in divorce and consolodated out all accounts, They can put all credit payment as yours an dcash out accoutns and sell your home while still in jail on all your cirmes.

Read laws before making human contact There is a license for both parents of the couple for enegagement laws to so YOU pay when you violate or have sex pre before wedding as well. THis secures no tolerance of kiss and tell laws too; securing victim repute.

If a man made you perform oral sex or his family and peers coersed you fill out the police report at hosptial for rape test, not of sound mind or did not have knowledg eof law as they manipulated your mind. Illegal

Prosecution(time spent in prison) is longer duration then murder itself.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6487 Feb 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
I would not be laughing but all the way to the bank and rpae cirsis prevention and witness protection rehabilitation DELBAUCHERY is illegal Their is no such thing as legal oral sex, or legal sex without contract of MARRIAGE.
Delbauchery is oral sex and can be indicted on the partner that suggested or permitted it to happen. Even Judges go to prison on this crime, no excaping it.
Sex with contract of Engagement was 25% of your annual income "per" sex act your parents an dyou loose houses, and accoutns to the victim.
Sex with Marriage is 40% of your annual income for allowence, If you refuse that for your spouse, it is racketeered in divorce and consolodated out all accounts, They can put all credit payment as yours an dcash out accoutns and sell your home while still in jail on all your cirmes.
Read laws before making human contact There is a license for both parents of the couple for enegagement laws to so YOU pay when you violate or have sex pre before wedding as well. THis secures no tolerance of kiss and tell laws too; securing victim repute.
If a man made you perform oral sex or his family and peers coersed you fill out the police report at hosptial for rape test, not of sound mind or did not have knowledg eof law as they manipulated your mind. Illegal
Prosecution(time spent in prison) is longer duration then murder itself.
You are so very right!!!! Post on!!! We need these type of posts. You have a Brilliant mind!!!!!! I love you. Have the insiders been telling you the whole reason for it all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Mar 3 Cry for more 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Spring Valley, WI (Jan '12) Jan '15 Brian_G 4
Deadline set for animal shelter (Jul '09) Oct '14 Anon 22
New Richmond Police under Federal Investigation (May '13) Jul '14 Bill 5
Thomann markets Camp NCN as sex resort (Jun '07) Jul '14 mary 21
Open-carry picnic set at St. Croix County Fairg... (Aug '09) Apr '14 Nathan Pieters 149
GM recall: Lawmakers, families condemn governme... (Mar '14) Mar '14 lolol 2
Hammond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hammond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:44 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:44AM
A.J. Hawk: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation Surrounding Free Agent LB
NFL 7:37 AM
Rudolph: Cassel gives Bills chance to make playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:47 PM
49ers Sign Troubled WR Simpson
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
Draft Prospects Packers Should Consider to Replace Cobb