Man pleads innocent in Ponzi case

Man pleads innocent in Ponzi case

There are 3 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Man pleads innocent in Ponzi case. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

A Tickfaw man who was arrested last month for allegedly operating a multi-million dollar Ponzi scheme has pleaded innocent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

Nan

Hammond, LA

#1 Dec 10, 2009
Matt you just keep your head up and stay strong you need your strength to fight this with everything you got in you, you are a very strong, motivated and wonderful, you are kind, gental and got a heart of gold.. keep your head up and never let these people drag you down, people are going to say awful things and some of them doesn't even know you but you don't listen, reach down and find that person that believes in himself, and that person that is motivated and you FIGHT with everything in you to prove these people wrong.
I know it doesnt seem like it now but you have a lot of people that are pulling for you. just keep that head up and pray, EVERYTHING will come out one day and some people will eat their words. i just wanted you to know there is people out there that do believe in you.. I haven;t known you that long but i know what i see, and I have seen you conduct business and you were always perfesional and seemed to be honest.I would invest my life savings with you today..stay strong sweetie and we will be praying for you.
its me

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#2 Dec 20, 2009
yes ,i beleive in you to ..and if you are innocent ..karma,will have the last word
its me

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#3 Dec 20, 2009
ive never seen u before or even understand the situation but i see someone beleives in you ...and i know by experience you cant condem someone unless your absalutly positive their giulty,so goodluck sir... if your innocent; and im sorry if your hurting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's It Like Working For Sanderson Farms??? May '16 sierras_ride 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May '16 Tastee 1,149
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Apr '16 Livefromhammond 162
Apologies to the Portier Family Feb '16 DAE 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Jan '16 Witness 191
Pond in Ponchatoula (Nov '15) Nov '15 User1938 1
Christian Muscians (Nov '15) Nov '15 Faith Guy 1

Hammond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammond Mortgages