Baby Found Wandering, Mother Arrested...

Baby Found Wandering, Mother Arrested l WPRI.com

There are 27 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Jan 22, 2009, titled Baby Found Wandering, Mother Arrested l WPRI.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

Police in Louisiana arrested a 22-year-old East Providence woman after her 18-month-old baby was found wandering in the parking lot of motel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mega

Pflugerville, TX

#21 Jan 23, 2009
So why exactly did they kidnap the child from its father?
nameless

Charlotte, NC

#22 Jan 26, 2009
that is soooo sad i would never do that to my child w
anonymous

Providence, RI

#23 Jan 26, 2009
JULIE wrote:
cadaz the story is not about YOU but i notice on all the post you try to make the story about YOU.stop being a drama queen for every subject it makes you look foolish
For you to just comment on what Cadaz wrote, you are making it about you. You are ignorant. Her comment was completely appropriate. And it makes a good point, not all young mothers; are bad ones.
blogswell

Greeley, CO

#24 Jan 26, 2009
Oh, think of the poor mother and what about society's share of the blame? Aren't we all part of the village that's responsible for this misguided person? Undoubtedly republicans in SUVs were somehow involved.
Wouldn't it be better if all children were raised in state homes, where this sort of unfortunate occurrance isn't possible, because we all know how deeply bureaucrats care.
I'm sorry, I can't come up with any more BS right now, I must go be ill.

Since: Dec 08

USA

#25 Jan 26, 2009
JULIE wrote:
cadaz the story is not about YOU but i notice on all the post you try to make the story about YOU.stop being a drama queen for every subject it makes you look foolish
Isnt that exactly what your doing here?
look in the mirror....and think before you type
yours is the lame one....dramadoosh
The Prophet

Leeming, Australia

#26 Jan 26, 2009
This is America in the 21st century.

No wonder China will become the worlds most powerful nation in the next ten years, both financially & militarily.
cadaz

East Providence, RI

#27 Jan 27, 2009
thank you all for supporting me on this topix. I was just relating to her and the age but i never did what she did. again thank you to the real people here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's It Like Working For Sanderson Farms??? Sat sierras_ride 1
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) May 5 Tastee 1,149
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Apr '16 Livefromhammond 162
Apologies to the Portier Family Feb '16 DAE 1
News Jury convicts Bordelon of murdering girl (Jul '06) Jan '16 Witness 191
Pond in Ponchatoula (Nov '15) Nov '15 User1938 1
Christian Muscians (Nov '15) Nov '15 Faith Guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammond Mortgages