Relocating to the Hammond area...Need...

Relocating to the Hammond area...Need help

Posted in the Hammond Forum

Since: Apr 09

Petal, MS

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Not wanting to live in Hammond but commute from surrounding town. Not familiar with the area so any comments would help! Thanks.
Vorph

Opelousas, LA

#2 May 4, 2009
Are you looking for a place to live and are curious about the towns surrounding us?
Vorph

Opelousas, LA

#3 May 4, 2009
If so, I guess it's fair to say that each little community has it's own charm and it's drawbacks - I hate to say it this way but it all depends on the lifestyle you live.

Since: Apr 09

Petal, MS

#4 May 5, 2009
Vorph wrote:
If so, I guess it's fair to say that each little community has it's own charm and it's drawbacks - I hate to say it this way but it all depends on the lifestyle you live.
Could you tell me a little about these areas, such as school system, commute to Hammond, general population, and just any personal opinions. I would appreciate it very much.
Ponchatoula
Livingston
Albany
Robert
Walker
Holden
Tickfaw

We found a nice little subdivision in Livingston, but how are the Doyle schools???

Thanks for your time!
cock a doodle do

Vancouver, WA

#5 May 15, 2009
hammond???? the traffic suks!!!! the food sucks the entertainment sucks!! and the ifestation of ggoks mexicans and lowlife bums is unreal!!!! do yourself a favor start you a good life!!! somwhere else!!
Hammond Resident

Walker, LA

#6 Oct 11, 2009
cock a doodle do is talking trash. none of that is true. hammond is nice little city to live in.
BIG JOHNSON

Covington, LA

#8 Nov 27, 2009
A GREAT PLACE TO START YOUR FAMILY HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL AREA NEAR TICKFAW !!!! WE CALL IT TIN CAN ALLEY !!! BRING YOUR SHIT !!! THROW IT IN THE FRONT YARD !!! BRING IT IN YOUR HOUSE WHENEVER YOU GET READY !!! EVERYONE ELSE DOES
Jack Meehoff

Covington, LA

#10 Nov 27, 2009
Go sumwhere else .we dont want your kind round hea !
Annie Rexic

Covington, LA

#12 Nov 27, 2009
I LOVE THE FOOD HERE .........EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO GO THROW UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hammond's new yellow pages Mon Rod 1
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Mar 11 Lacky 164
News Jamie Lynn Spears blazes own trail (May '06) Feb '17 Showers save lives 1,150
News Bill Clinton's Kosovo War Isn't Quite Over Jan '17 George 1
Bruce Mitchell Oct '16 Jason 3
News Man accused of snatching purses from Hammond de... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Noyb 1
Review: Townsend Recovery (Feb '11) Sep '16 Alexander 28

Hammond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammond Mortgages