The StrawBerry Festival S U C K E D !

Posted in the Hammond Forum

Not 4 Me

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I thnk it had its peak years ago... Its now getting trashier each year. I never go again .
Not 4 Me

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2012
The food was outragiously horrible and over priced crap! I seen more uneaten food on the ground than I seen ppl consuming ! I seen ppl buying 8 inch oyster poboys with 3 oysters in it ! Wtf? 8 dollars ! Keep it ! You eat it !
Not 4 Me

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2012
All the bands SUCKED ! Cant do better than that ??
Not 4 Me

United States

#6 Apr 16, 2012
I noticed there were a very conciderable amount of bikers that didnt want any part of your propaganda ! Tired and fed up with you ppl trying to corral hundreds of thousands of dollars of motorcycles by the old rotten train ! The fest use to be fun. Thank that rockafella jerk from bikers being able to park by the alligator area.
Not 4 Me

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2012
5 DOLLARS FOR A CHILD TO RIDE ONE RIDE ! 5 dollars ! The ride starts...One time around...ride over ! Next...WTF?? Are you ppl for real? I can see the festival deteriorating each year. And when its HISTORY DONT BLAME ANYBODY BUT YOURSELVES AND YOUR COMMITY !
Not 4 Me

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2012
Where did all those so called ponchatoula berries come from? The rain a few weeks back destroyed most crops ! I wouldnt doubt they were selling california and mexico grown berries ! Imagine that? Anything for a Buck huh ?
Not 4 Me

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Next Year... Spend your money wisley. Enjoy a weekend in Destin with your family and stay away from the Blackberry Festival ! Let them cater to the Blacks !- as Usual ! Fukem !
Not 4 Me

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2012
And to all you white girls I seen hugged up on black guys...... Trash ! PURE TRASH ! Wheres ur parents?
Not 4 Me

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Racist ? Who Me? Why u thnk that ? Teehee
Martin

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2012
A turkey leg was ten dollars !- ten dollars ! Crazy
ziggy

Hammond, LA

#16 Jun 30, 2012
yes indeedy, the freaking police looking around at everybody as if we are doing something innappropriate and illegal, all we doing is parading around and listening to the pitaful bands and eating all the ridiculous foods, but you are right about never going again, not me never ever will I ever go and be harrassed for looking around .
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2013
It was PITTYFULL!
Who ever is organizing the fest should be FIRED !
It totally SUCKED !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 Berries, Bridges and Books Writers Confere... May 21 Bella Saba 1
Men who cheat on spouses (May '13) Apr '15 Fatty McFatterson 2
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Apr '15 Mike 486
Name A Local Fat ASS !! (Feb '12) Apr '15 Anna 2
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) Apr '15 The Radio Star 28
dead beat dad Apr '15 beverly mcgovern 1
News Scoot: Who is buying the Strawberry Fest poster? Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web

Hammond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE