needing info for a move to la from ky

needing info for a move to la from ky

Posted in the Hammond Forum

voyeur

Clay City, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2013
My family and I are moving to La in the next 12 month`s and are looking for info on housing property in the are and was hoping someone could post some phone numbers for us.We also have 2 acres of land with a mobile home for sale in Ky.Pike County Ky. to be exact.Very secluded and in the highest elevations of the mountains.We are only asking for the money we have in the property and payoff of the home.3 years old and in very good shape.Great for hunters and people who like there privacy.Will consider a mortgage swap also.Payment for payment.If interested?Just post an email here or you can reach me at [email protected] get back to you as soon as possible.Thank you!
voyeur

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Keeping it on top of the threads!
Oh no

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 2, 2013
Stay in Kentucky if you know best! Why the move way down here anyway??
voyeur

Pikeville, KY

#4 May 3, 2013
Its my wifes home from years ago!!She wants to move back and establish her life there again.Most of her family moved back to this part of the pill infested world and have died off.I just want to get away from the pill billy`s!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hammond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable Place 2 Jul 11 Slim4824 1
adult theaters Jul 1 twistedcouple 1
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Jun '15 ACS 488
News 2015 Berries, Bridges and Books Writers Confere... May '15 Bella Saba 1
Men who cheat on spouses (May '13) Apr '15 Fatty McFatterson 2
Name A Local Fat ASS !! (Feb '12) Apr '15 Anna 2
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) Apr '15 The Radio Star 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hammond Mortgages