Homeowner shoots suspected burglar

Apr 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAFB-TV Baton Rouge

According to Livingston Parish sheriff's officials, a suspected burglar was shot, then caught Saturday morning after trying to break into a shed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
sick to death of dopers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

eye for an eye I say that if the bleeding hearts would shut up and let folks get the punishment these sorry thugs deserve there would be less crimes. in stead of sendlng them through the court system like a turn stile and wasting our hard earned money. shoot to kill when they see the cost is high maybe they will think twice before the act.
Big Joe

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

I PREFER USING THE FULL CHOKE TWELVE GAUGE TO THE FACE!!!!!! WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!!! EVERYTIME!!!!
JustMe

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

WHEN YOU CATCH THEM TIE THEM UP AND CHOP BOTH HANDS OFF AT THE WRIST WITH A MACHETTI!!! THEN IF THEY STILL WANT TO STEAL THEY CANT CARRY MUCH WITH THEIR TEETH
THE judge

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

BETTER YET YOUU SHOULD CUT THEIR HANDS OFF AT THE ELBOES !!!! THAT WAY THEY CANT PUT ANYTHING IN THEIR MOUTH EITHER !!!!
vernmos121

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

THE judge wrote:
BETTER YET YOUU SHOULD CUT THEIR HANDS OFF AT THE ELBOES !!!! THAT WAY THEY CANT PUT ANYTHING IN THEIR MOUTH EITHER !!!!
sorry judge i disagree . if they live then our tax dollars suport them . we'll have to pay some one to feed the nasty bast@%rd.and look out for him then comes , food stamps , gov. housing, all because he was not eliminated in the mist of a crime, which could have lead him to kill home owners . you never know. i keep a gun beside my bed and everyone that lives around me knows i;ll use it .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hammond Discussions

Search the Hammond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr too bad 2,511
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Tue justhere4thecomments 159
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Mon BTW 454
Review: St Amant's DCH Inc Jul 1 Christine herbert 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) Jun 29 Deputy dog 24
Kenner salutes military Jun 18 Jobunni 1
Review: Mary Cruz's Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Apr '13) May '14 carlos 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hammond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000