WhiteWomenObsess ion

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

There was a time in America when Black people had many pro-black movements. Now that that time is over I am seeing and hearing of many black men with whet women. Is it that most white women want black men or is it that many black men want white women or is both the case? I'd like to know. I am a black man and I love white women, but I don't know why. I hope one day to find a nice white woman that I can truly show lots of love and respect to. I have a lot in common with white people and not much in common with black people. I respect all people but I don't like drugs, crime, violence, or profanity which I find quite often amongst black people. I don't use the slang that they use, but I understand it. I don't think that I will be truly happy until I find a nice white women as my companion in life. I know she is out there, but when an where I will find her I don't know. If she is reading this now then she can email me at: respect4dawomen at yah dot com
Have_A _Seat

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Have several....
jus jules

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Emaik me at jusjules1971@gmail.com if u woukd like to talk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hammond Discussions

Search the Hammond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Hammond, LA (Aug '10) 14 hr Some1 Else 25
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 16 hr Living Wage 2,637
Baton Rouge woman celebrates 106th birthday: 'I... Jul 20 Hardy Parkerson JD 1
Review: Mary Cruz's Beauty Salon & Barber Shop (Apr '13) Jul 10 wendy 8
Scariano Brothers is a crappy place to work (Jul '09) Jul 8 justhere4thecomments 159
1983 Flood Settlement (Apr '08) Jul 7 BTW 454
Review: St Amant's DCH Inc Jul 1 Christine herbert 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hammond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hammond People Search