mcdonalds workers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

West Hamlin, WV

#21 Feb 23, 2011
was your`lls food made right. did they get your order right. and u do know u dont have to go there to eat. go some were else. but wait you guys well proable find someone doing durgs there to so your best bet is to make your own food at home. i have gotting food there and have never seen the worker in the parking lot doing drugs. i have seen teenager doing drugs but i see that everywere. but i dont care what everybody else is doing. i have my own life and all i have to do is make sure my kids do good in school and have a good life without drugs thats what everybody else should be do.

Since: Sep 10

Oak Hill, West Virginia

#22 Feb 23, 2011
a mom and a friend wrote:
was your`lls food made right. did they get your order right. and u do know u dont have to go there to eat. go some were else. but wait you guys well proable find someone doing durgs there to so your best bet is to make your own food at home. i have gotting food there and have never seen the worker in the parking lot doing drugs. i have seen teenager doing drugs but i see that everywere. but i dont care what everybody else is doing. i have my own life and all i have to do is make sure my kids do good in school and have a good life without drugs thats what everybody else should be do.
Exactly! I agree with you !
McDougie

Rupert, WV

#23 Feb 23, 2011
I love how you guys are acting like Lincoln County doesn't have a drug problem.. What's new? Almost everyone you see now days are drug addicts. I agree, doing your sh*t while working , is just plain sad and stupid. Maybe someone should report these people and if the manager was in her right mind, i would be calling drug tests on everyone of them.=)
BITCH123

Hamlin, WV

#24 Feb 23, 2011
quit paying so much attention to what other ppl are doin and eat ya big mac bahahaha
Injecting Some Reason

West Hamlin, WV

#25 Feb 27, 2011
shameful truth wrote:
one of them was a manager. She was wearing pink.
I won't indulge the ignorance of a majority of these posts - the grievances of a few country bumpkins are nullified by the inability to articulate even a single, relatively clear sentence. I've heard so much about Topix at work now, and it's even more pitiful in reality; I suppose it's true. In this area, recreation consists of drugs or drama. Or both.
Carrie doesn't own a pink work shirt. Sorry to debunk you so easily. One question remains, though - if this behavior is so abhorrable to you, why did you not report it to the police? Is it that Topix has more authority, or just more tolerance for your made-up drama?
hahha

West Hamlin, WV

#26 Feb 28, 2011
dumbass Carrie does own a pink shirt.. why did she run to Joe and tell him about what was being said about her.. Is she really that damn stupid? Joe never gets on here nor Kevin so they would have never known about it, but she does buy weed off people out there. One of her best friends there is Tia and she sells it all the time.. get your facts straight smartass!!
Well Well

Bluefield, WV

#27 Mar 4, 2011
hahha wrote:
dumbass Carrie does own a pink shirt.. why did she run to Joe and tell him about what was being said about her.. Is she really that damn stupid? Joe never gets on here nor Kevin so they would have never known about it, but she does buy weed off people out there. One of her best friends there is Tia and she sells it all the time.. get your facts straight smartass!!
Well well Dumbass I know exactly the two employees that the person was speaking of. The manager was Rebecca and the other employee was Melinda. I have seen them with my own two eyes myself. and yes Joe does need to do a drug test on every employee that he has there. Carrie is a pot head, Rebecca is a pill head, Birtha is just a BITCH, and Joe is an ass hole. There dumbass get your facts straight!
Ms_Black

United States

#28 Mar 24, 2011
It makes me sick that someone puts down working at McDonalds.My mother has her own store in NC and makes six figures a year.She started out at the bottom so at least all these so called dead beats have a chance. Quit judging people it is so f-n petty.
hmmmm

AOL

#29 Apr 9, 2011
my friend also seen the two girls in the toyota truck one is the manager and the other is a girl with curly black hair works morning shift they do it all the time
melissa

Oakvale, WV

#30 Apr 19, 2011
WOw i seen wrote:
<quoted text>That Melissa tall skinny woman she was high on something she's alawy's High''Since Day one I've seen her in there..
where do u get this looked high from day one shit. i guess that is why i was one of the best workers cuz i was always high. i think u know me thats y you are talking shit. i wish i was blazed up all the time like you say then maybe i would have been able 2 deal with u retarded people.
former employee

Rupert, WV

#31 Jun 9, 2011
I know for a fact that the two girls in the truck were Melinda and Rebecca. I used to work there. I seen so much drug use while I was there. That is one of the reasons that I quit. I could give a list of the addicts and what they are addicted to. It is awful that customers have to see this behavior. Dont get me wrong, McDonalds has a pretty good crew, but they all need to do their dope on their own time. Not on Kevin Thompson's time. Its sad that he pays people to smoke weed and snort pills.
tonoseyasspeople

Charleston, WV

#32 Jun 10, 2011
why does everyone feel they need to get on here and cause trouble for people so what if they are doing things on their own time,as long as they arent bothering you keep your nose out of their business. Im sure that you arent a saint either,so in other words dont throw stones if you live in a glass house how would you like it if someone was on here telling your little dirty secrets.
Potheads cook

United States

#33 Jun 10, 2011
They cook great burgers... They might forget ketchup or sweet and sour sauce. But for a bunch of crack heads their food is the best in Hamlin!
Rach

Springfield, NJ

#34 Sep 11, 2012
Excuse me. I work there five days a week, eight hours a day. I take customers orders and correct what ever I can to make sure everyone is satisfied with our food and with our workers. I am trying to save money to go to college and make something of myself. So before you go saying that we all do drugs maybe you should look at our customers more so than the workers. I do not smoke pot and I definitely do not do pills. But everyday I work I see customers coming in almost too high to oder--even through the druve-thru with their kids in the passenger seat. But seriously, there are people who work here that have NEVER done anything like you people are saying.
yup

Hamlin, WV

#35 Sep 15, 2012
welp, going to have to move way back in the woods all by yourself to get away from the drugs, and even then you'll prob. still find some. the best thing for any parent to do is to teach there kids from right and wrong. because we are not going to be there forever to guide our children. every person has there faults. its not my place to judge anyone, all i can do is show my children that these things are bad and hope they do good in life. and another thing if everyone is so worried about drugs at McDonalds why dont they just stop eating there. good home cooked food is better for you anyway.
Night Rider

Ardsley, NY

#36 Oct 23, 2012
Rach wrote:
Excuse me. I work there five days a week, eight hours a day. I take customers orders and correct what ever I can to make sure everyone is satisfied with our food and with our workers. I am trying to save money to go to college and make something of myself. So before you go saying that we all do drugs maybe you should look at our customers more so than the workers. I do not smoke pot and I definitely do not do pills. But everyday I work I see customers coming in almost too high to oder--even through the druve-thru with their kids in the passenger seat. But seriously, there are people who work here that have NEVER done anything like you people are saying.
" Your my favorite McD worker"
hahaha

Springfield, NJ

#37 Oct 23, 2012
Rach wrote:
Of course u would take up for them since the one they are mainly talking about is your sister. And she is a big pill head!! Her and Rebecca go out to melindas truck and do pills whenever one of them has them. Joe needs to get rid of al their asses including yours!! I doubt ur clean yourself since your boyfriend is a big dope head himself. So keep running your mouth!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What’s going in 2 hr known 2
Jonah raffle 4 hr Culloden creeper 27
Super Bowl pick and score 23 hr The Last Warrior ... 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun City of grafton 4,390
Randy and Drema Frye (Mar '10) Sat Gamble 6
Jeannie Elaine Parsons Jan 18 kleen 4
Where is Sig Jan 18 LCO Finest 1

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance