Next Last
no no no

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Do pills In the parking lot ! It's sad
Shane

Hurricane, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2011
What do you expect. That's the only kind of job these low lifes around here can get. They prob trade cheese burgers for pills.
shameful truth

Oakvale, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2011
There are very few employees at McDonalds in Hamlin that dont do drugs of some sort. There is one manager there that i have heard the girls call carrie who i seen buying weed. I seen that with my own two eyes. i have also pulled into the parking lot and seen two girls in a silver toyota extended cab truck snorting pills up their nose. After i got my meal and sat down to eat the two girls came back inside and one of them was a manager. She was wearing pink. it is disturbing to know that you go into a place to have a nice meal and see the manager snorting pills in the parking lot. if they dont care to snort pills and buy weed in a public area it is hard to say what they are doing when the public is not looking. what a shame! what a shame!
grrr

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2011
dont put off like everyone that works there is bad though! i have friends that work there that are really good people so dont let a few people ruin it for everyone!!!
positive note

Branchland, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2011
At least they are working....which is more than most. But I'm not defending their habit, either. Sad.

Since: Sep 10

Oak Hill, West Virginia

#6 Feb 14, 2011
I knew quite a few people there and they didn't do drugs! I think you losers needs to get your facts straight before you start running your mouth and saying they are doing pills and sh!t in the parking lots!! Stupid a$$es!!
jeremy adkins

Smoot, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2011
Shane wrote:
What do you expect. That's the only kind of job these low lifes around here can get. They prob trade cheese burgers for pills.
can i get in on this i got a cript too
lol

Brea, CA

#8 Feb 14, 2011
Drugs are a huge problem. Where have you been?
milkshake

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2011
SexiiBitch92 wrote:
I knew quite a few people there and they didn't do drugs! I think you losers needs to get your facts straight before you start running your mouth and saying they are doing pills and sh!t in the parking lots!! Stupid a$$es!!
Well bi**h I think it's a pretty good fact when you can see people doing it from the drive-tru. Your probably one of them so shut up. Yeah people need jobs but I'd not have someone high making a Childs food. Seriously.
WOw i seen

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 15, 2011
shameful truth wrote:
There are very few employees at McDonalds in Hamlin that dont do drugs of some sort. There is one manager there that i have heard the girls call carrie who i seen buying weed. I seen that with my own two eyes. i have also pulled into the parking lot and seen two girls in a silver toyota extended cab truck snorting pills up their nose. After i got my meal and sat down to eat the two girls came back inside and one of them was a manager. She was wearing pink. it is disturbing to know that you go into a place to have a nice meal and see the manager snorting pills in the parking lot. if they dont care to snort pills and buy weed in a public area it is hard to say what they are doing when the public is not looking. what a shame! what a shame!
That Melissa tall skinny woman she was high on something she's alawy's High''Since Day one I've seen her in there..
concerned citizen

Champaign, IL

#11 Feb 15, 2011
not just employees of micky d's.....the cops in this county love their dope too.

Oak Hill, West Virginia

#12 Feb 16, 2011
milkshake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bi**h I think it's a pretty good fact when you can see people doing it from the drive-tru. Your probably one of them so shut up. Yeah people need jobs but I'd not have someone high making a Childs food. Seriously.
Well for one I have never done a drug in my life, so if you accuse me then you must be one of them yourself..cause it usually happens to be the accuser who does them
milkshake

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2011
SexiiBitch92 wrote:
<quoted text>Well for one I have never done a drug in my life, so if you accuse me then you must be one of them yourself..cause it usually happens to be the accuser who does them
Ok think what you want. I was saying you did them cause your defending people that I'll clearly watched from the drive-tru get in a car and snort a pill infront of God and everyone else . It's just nasty. And drug addicts are ruining the world
1HOTASSCHICK

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2011
SexiiBitch92 wrote:
Do you need to post on everything? I think you have anger and resentment issues and the only way you can get them out is on here. The sad thing for you is the people you are defending all the time can't stand you. You need to re-check your friends and give them a loyalty test because they sure as hell are not going to defend you when the time calls for it
AINTSCARED

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2011
Pills are everywere its not just workers at McDonalds, it was probally the guy that you bought your gas from, or the waitress were you ate dinner last night, the guy that brings your newspaper. Im just saying there everywere and you never know who is doing them. So you shouldnt put down people just because they work at Mcdonalds and snort pills. Because probally someone that works at every buisness does some drugs.
thats a fact

Oakvale, WV

#16 Feb 19, 2011
AINTSCARED wrote:
Pills are everywere its not just workers at McDonalds, it was probally the guy that you bought your gas from, or the waitress were you ate dinner last night, the guy that brings your newspaper. Im just saying there everywere and you never know who is doing them. So you shouldnt put down people just because they work at Mcdonalds and snort pills. Because probally someone that works at every buisness does some drugs.
you are absolutely right! drugs are everywhere. but it is terrible for employees to snort pills in their vehicles in front of the drive thru like that. if they have a drug problem that is their own personal business, but when they bring it into the public like that they make it the publics business. you are right, you never know who is on drugs and who is not. if people want to do drugs thats their business, just dont do it in a public place where everyone including my children can see it!
AINTSCARED

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Your 100% right they shouldnt bring innocent children inti it. Because you and I, and probally alot of other parents dont wanna have to excplain what is going on to our children. They should at least duck down in the truck seat or go to the bathroom and lock the door. Because we dont want kids thinking that is what your suppose to do.
Anonymous

Oakvale, WV

#18 Feb 19, 2011
they shouldn't do it at work to begin with. they need to do it on their own time at home or somewhere else. at least go down the road on their lunch break if they are going to do it while at work.
tired of druggies

Hamlin, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2011
Hamlin is bad with drugs anyways so what choice do they have but to hire them, burger king has had the same problems with druggies. the whole frigging state is getting drug stupid!!!! i see it everyday more and more, if they think for 1 minute they are kool quess again they are just stupid! i am a mother and grandmother and none of mine are on anything, i know for a fact!!! so guess what it is possible to have drug free kids and grandkids in 2011!!! my kids don't steal or use drugs, they all 3 work everyday at good jobs and earn what they have for their families, some others should try it for a change!!!

Oak Hill, West Virginia

#20 Feb 21, 2011
1HOTASSCHICK wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need to post on everything? I think you have anger and resentment issues and the only way you can get them out is on here. The sad thing for you is the people you are defending all the time can't stand you. You need to re-check your friends and give them a loyalty test because they sure as hell are not going to defend you when the time calls for it
FYI: No I don't need to post on everything. & how do you know my friends, when you don't even know who the f*ck I am!? You better rethink who you could be talking to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
patty vance (May '10) 14 hr carlos santana 17
little johnny may 14 hr interested 1
Kathy Stewart 23 hr Jessie 3
Randy and Drema Frye (Mar '10) Thu D Jarrell 5
Protest March Planned on Upper Mud River Road Dec 17 Truth Mosely 1
Lincoln PSD troubles ease Dec 17 Elby 2
Roy Dale Searls Dec 16 Councilman 9
Hamlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web