Looking for Shane Messenger-G.V.H.-c/...

Looking for Shane Messenger-G.V.H.-c/o94'

Posted in the Hamlin Forum

LOOKNFOR

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Just trying to see if he still even lives around here, have been out of touch w/alot of school mates and want to catch up with old friends,any help would be appreciated,thanks.-c/o94'
Helps

Lerona, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2011
LOOKNFOR wrote:
Just trying to see if he still even lives around here, have been out of touch w/alot of school mates and want to catch up with old friends,any help would be appreciated,thanks.-c/o94'
There is a Shane M. That teaches at LCHS. No sure it's the same one, but the age is about right.
Lincoln Lady

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Nov 22, 2011
Yeah, he's the Shop teacher at the high school
I can help

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Dec 29, 2011
LOOKNFOR wrote:
He lives in BArboursville He is married and has three kids. Give me your name and I can let him know your looking for him
LOOKNFOR

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2012
WELL YOU SOUND LIKE THAT JUST PISSED YOU OFF!DON'T BE SO DAMN DEFENSIVE...I DIDNT NEED A LIFE HISTORY-I AM ALSO MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!!!AND THANKS BUT I FOUND WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR SO NO YOU CANT HELP,YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHO I AM,IF I WANTED YU TO KNOW THAN I WOULD HAVE PLASTARD IT ON HERE! TRY AND HAVE A BETTER DAY TMRW.:D
Hehe to you

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Jan 23, 2012
Can we say Xanax? Wow your crazy!
Ouch

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jan 25, 2012
LOOKNFOR wrote:
WELL YOU SOUND LIKE THAT JUST PISSED YOU OFF!DON'T BE SO DAMN DEFENSIVE...I DIDNT NEED A LIFE HISTORY-I AM ALSO MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!!!AND THANKS BUT I FOUND WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR SO NO YOU CANT HELP,YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHO I AM,IF I WANTED YU TO KNOW THAN I WOULD HAVE PLASTARD IT ON HERE! TRY AND HAVE A BETTER DAY TMRW.:D
Damn!!! Must have pissed you off. Sound like a stalker Watch out Shane.
Question

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jun 9, 2012
So was shane ever found? Just wondering?
Mapenl

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 12, 2012
LOOKNFOR wrote:
Wow.....
Did I miss something?
Sounds like you flew off the handle for no apparent reason...Calm, chill girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Wheeler 4 hr SKoontz 15
Summer manley (Oct '14) 8 hr this chick 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Wondering 17 hr Just Wondering 1
City center Wed Missy 1
Beech fork campground area Tue Big bubba 16
Tosha Linville Jul 24 wondering 7

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance