under cheese

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Whats up with the slow pke guy that works the night shifts?
Ssssslllllooooww wwww

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

I,agree this guy needs to down some of those energy shots. Kinda creepy too.
first post

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

This is one of the first post for Hamlin
1 post removed
meee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Is this the same Becky that drives that white sports car with pink writing on the windshield? Shes a slut.
1 post removed
Umm

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Sounds like someone sure is jealous of this Becky chick.
1 post removed
Umm

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Please and Nasty Theif: Clearly, you have jealousy issues. Nasty Theif: everything you wrote is slanderous so unless you can prove it, you need to retract it or be sued for slander and libel. You both have engaged in cyber bullying and the West Virginia Attorney General, like the Kentucky Attorney General, is challenging Topix and when they prevail your identities will be known and you will be prosecuted. You both should look in the mirror as it obvious that you both are ugly inside as is evidenced by your post and outside as is evidenced by your need to belittle someone who seems to working hard likely to support a family. It sounds like the girl you are trashing cannot afford health insurance and may not have the means to buy make-up or have her hair professionally styled. As we approach Easter, I hope that you will allow Christ to enter your hearts as your posts certainly are not Christ-like and you do not seem worthy of the sacrifice that Christ made for you. I will pray that God forgives you for your cruelty.
lue

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

I think I know who u r talking about. I heard the same things and I think she can not be trusted. Also sometimes people choose other things to spend their extra money on ?????? Just saying!!!
Umm

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

You assume she has extra money. I cannot think of anyone who would work at a gas station for extra money. I feel sorry for you all. I hope that she sues you all for slander and libel. Even insinuations are libelous. Jealousy is ugly and gossip can result in a lawsuit. You can only hind behind these screen names for so long. The IP address for your computer is traceable. There have been suits all over the country for slander and libel and gossiping busy bodies like yourselves pay large jury awards.
a shopper

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

I as a person who does my shopping there also, must say that she didn't have to do much chasing. He spent a GREAT deal of his time at that store with her every time she was working. Until about a month ago, he was always in there with her!!!!! For long periods of a time I might add. JUST SAYING!!! YOU MAY TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. And yes, there is sounds like a lot of jeaously going on here. Why don't you get a job, and a life????
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Becki is nothing but a sh*t talker...
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Becki is racist!
hmm

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

I thought this post was about 7-11 in hamlin and about the guy that works there. Leave becky alone. She has made some bad choices that she has to live with everyday and i know for a fact she regrets it all. You losers obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Oh yeah is she a slut bc she is pretty...grow up people. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes
machine gun kelly

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Shes fine as hell
nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Becki is racist. believe me!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 5 min bluecawkhair 141
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 56,554
Elizabeth Nicole Tabor 18 4 hr mk_jj92 3
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 5 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Hamlin Jukebox (Jul '12) 6 hr Musikologist 12
In search of ... 13 hr Just wondering 1
shayna koontz (Dec '13) 15 hr stephanie 9

Search the Hamlin Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lincoln County was issued at August 22 at 3:07AM EDT

•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••