Salt Rock, WV

#1 Mar 31, 2013
What kind of girl is she ?
roddtakes4

Rochester, PA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
------ wrote:
What kind of girl is she ?
She's the worst person you will ever meet. You don't wanna know her. She acts like everyone likes her at school when everyone hates her! She was gone one day and someone in class stood up and said "if you like april raise your hand" no one raised their hand. " raise your hand if you hate that B*tch" everyone raised their hand. Some people raised both lmao! She screws over everyone she meets, its sad really. I have some friends in the FFA at the school and you should have heard what she did on one of the trips! Aparently she screamed at one of the chaperones because she didn't want to sleep on the couch. That chaperone is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and even tried to get april out of trouble after april called her a fat c*nt. And DON'T get me started on what she does to her horses! Lmao
------

Salt Rock, WV

#3 Apr 1, 2013
We'll she was trying to get me to sleep with her on a grave yard one time & then she backed down and said he horses would be very mad at her if she did THANK GOD she backed down & I heard about that but noone knows the truth about everything I just want to know the basic parts of her is she nasty , take a bath ? Cause she really seems like a pure nasty !
Hate that girl

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Apr 1, 2013
She is pretty nasty, not just her face but her personality.... seriously hate her.
~~~~~~~

Salt Rock, WV

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Pretty nasty if ya ask hole LCHS !!!
1 post removed
name

Salt Rock, WV

#7 May 25, 2013
She banged Johnny May and anthor boy in the same night
1 post removed
jen

Saint Albans, WV

#9 May 11, 2015
I heard she has a boyfriend now that's like a war hero from the army or marines. And he is hott But she cheats on him with her ex's. Why are guys attracted to her!
Aprilsfriend

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jul 21, 2015
Why would anyone say this about her. Yeah she makes mistakes. You guys are cowards. April is a good person. She may have made mistakes but he's obviously still with her. You guys are white trash.
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 25, 2015
Id eat it
Brian

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 28, 2015
This is April's Boyfriend I just saw this bullshit. I don't know who this is but if I find out I'm going to [email protected]$# you up for talking about her like this. None of this is true.
You people are a joke

Logan, WV

#13 Aug 17, 2016
April is a great girl !! She's not nasty lol it's just Lincoln county trash talking shit because they are jealous of her... She gets hot guys yes because she's beautiful... You guys need a life she's a very good friend of mine
Aprils friend

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Sep 18, 2017
Shocker that Lincoln county trash says this lol she gets good looking guys because she's a babe I'd like to have her on my arm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,301
Who dat Thu Need to know 1
Salt rock mafia rides again (Jul '16) Thu Skunky 10
Pam Bowen from Culloden Nov 15 Jeremy25510 1
Ryan clagg Nov 13 Topone 1
tanya ferrel (Apr '16) Nov 13 Big buoy 2
dad of the year on 4 mile Nov 13 hilarious 6

Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance