Edward Adkins

Athens, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Now that Thomas Ramey is going to plead guilty to election fixing and corruption will the state investigate his other connections ?

what about the tens of thousands of dollars given to non existent dog shelters and animal rescue groups ??

Mike Dillon is even in on this at least his ex wife is to some degree

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

id say thomas ramey will get time out of it cause he knew it was wrong to lie to fbi but he did anyway same goes for whitten but when they get them hope they clean all them out over there at the school board theres no way in hell that the sign cost 30 sum thousand dollors look lil bit of bricks and cement all it is i bet most of it went into there pockets tho just didnt say nuttin bout it
mdk

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

atv34 wrote:
id say thomas ramey will get time out of it cause he knew it was wrong to lie to fbi but he did anyway same goes for whitten but when they get them hope they clean all them out over there at the school board theres no way in hell that the sign cost 30 sum thousand dollors look lil bit of bricks and cement all it is i bet most of it went into there pockets tho just didnt say nuttin bout it
der der derpyty derp. it's dollars
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

very true dale ..and as for mdk who cares if some ppl cant spell right so get over and get a fu...n life moron
hmmm

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

I think they need to go ahead and charge McCann and Johnson aswell since we all know they had a hand in it . It's time to clean the courthouse out now and get some good honest people in there even if there isn't any left in this town.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

yep i agree 100% on that 1 gettem outta there time for some one new to be in there a while
Badboy

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I hope he gets the least sentencing possible he's a great person just stepped in somebody else's shit. I wishes they clean that place up once and for all. He would have been the best thing that happened for our county. Get that bunch out of the school board that's in control now before we all lose our jobs and starve to death that bunch is pathetic. They'll reap what they've sowed just hope it's sooner than later. They know who they are a d I hope they're sweating cause its sure getting HOT in there ba ha ha sitting back waiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

hey badboy what you mean least sentencing are you dumb a$$ hell or what no he should get a full sentence he new it was wrong to lie to them so hes gotta pay for it just like ever 1 else is too...wonder who will be next to go over there?
Justice

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I'm sure his a$$ will get nailed to the wall.
be sure

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

If people are getting ripped off, you can be sure Mike Dillon is in on it. Not sure how his ex-wife fits into the mess, but Mike is the turd that will float to the top every time.
know it

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

who is Mike Dillon's ex-wife?
question

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I wonder if Thomas and the rest of his cronies are enjoying their Thanksgiving dinner today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

id say they are prolly thinkin let me the hell outta here..lol
Dear Thomas

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Don't drop the soap!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

lmao
Wants to know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Dear Thomas wrote:
Don't drop the soap!
Tommy will be very popular, I'm sure.
1 post removed
The Man

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Corruption is a crime. Thomas knew that there was a chance of getting caught doing what he did. Was he criminal minded? Yes he was. He is certainly the true example of someone with so much potential to serve the Lincoln County citizens in a honest and professional matter, but chose to be corrupt and only interested in himself and a few of his corrupt friends. It seems like some people never learns.
vic

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

beth wrote:
<quoted text>He likes to help people
What happened to his girl friend?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

who care what happen to his gf lock her up too
1 post removed
Dale Murphy

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

herd he drops the soap in the shower

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hamlin Discussions

Search the Hamlin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
shane tabor 17 min hmm420 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Mgtn Res 53,520
Brad Pauley && Kecia Meade (Sep '13) 7 hr Kecia Meade 8
KeicaMeade 7 hr Kecia Meade 4
for sale 9 hr curious 1
eric bias (Jul '10) Tue hmm420 18
larry dotson Tue esf 1
•••
•••
•••
Hamlin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••