Elmo Fire

West Hamlin, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2014
This stupid ass thinks she is God's gift to men she better watch her back going around and fucking everyone someday she is gonna fuck the wrong person and then his girlfriend or wife is gonna beat the shit of her she thinks she is so pretty when she looks like a dog's ass and she does not deserve to keep her kids all she thinks about is a drug and a dick those kids deserve to be taken away from her and put in a good home far away from her nasty ass before they catch something from her sucking all these boys and mens dicks such a nasty whore I sure hope the welfare wakes up and takes her kids before something bad happens to them I heard she lets men mess with her kids she doesn't care because she is always high on her drugs and she broke her daughters arm and collar bone and let her son get burnt so bad he now has no little boy part just a hole to piss out of gets on face book and tries to make herself look good when she is trash and doesn't have a pot to piss in
1 post removed
Rachel

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Elmo Fire wrote:
This stupid ass thinks she is God's gift to men she better watch her back going around and fucking everyone someday she is gonna fuck the wrong person and then his girlfriend or wife is gonna beat the shit of her she thinks she is so pretty when she looks like a dog's ass and she does not deserve to keep her kids all she thinks about is a drug and a dick those kids deserve to be taken away from her and put in a good home far away from her nasty ass before they catch something from her sucking all these boys and mens dicks such a nasty whore I sure hope the welfare wakes up and takes her kids before something bad happens to them I heard she lets men mess with her kids she doesn't care she is always high on her drugs and she broke her daughters arm and collar bone and let her son get burnt so bad he now has no little boy part just a hole to piss out of gets on face book and tries to make herself look good when she is trash and doesn't have a pot to piss in
Elmo fire u said a mouth full there. Everything u said is true. I honestly don't know how anyone could lay down and f**k her. Instead of worring about drugs or a d**k she needs to do something with them bangs. Why does she cut them so short and what in the world is going on with that blue eye shadow that goes all the way to her eyebrows. I wish the bi*ch would die. A lot of relationships would be better off and would those kids. Poor thing.
1 post removed
FackTurd

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2014
Elmo Fire wrote:
This stupid ass thinks she is God's gift to men she better watch her back going around and fucking everyone someday she is gonna fuck the wrong person and then his girlfriend or wife is gonna beat the shit of her she thinks she is so pretty when she looks like a dog's ass and she does not deserve to keep her kids all she thinks about is a drug and a dick those kids deserve to be taken away from her and put in a good home far away from her nasty ass before they catch something from her sucking all these boys and mens dicks such a nasty whore I sure hope the welfare wakes up and takes her kids before something bad happens to them I heard she lets men mess with her kids she doesn't care because she is always high on her drugs and she broke her daughters arm and collar bone and let her son get burnt so bad he now has no little boy part just a hole to piss out of gets on face book and tries to make herself look good when she is trash and doesn't have a pot to piss in
Maybe she is all that?
1 post removed
flirt

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Mar 27, 2014
I like to try some of that, she is one HOTT, I bet she would taste good
1 post removed
lynn egnor

Hamlin, WV

#9 Mar 27, 2014
wow ladies u dont know me as well as u think u do but thats ok i love too be hated because its bitches like u that are have problems keep your man happy and so fuck up in the head u have nothen better too do but run off at the dick sicker keep hateing i love it and my kids are well taken care of u dont live with me or close too me so how in the hell do u know what me and my kids do are u mad because u dont have any kids are just mad because your so unhappy with your self u have too make shit up grow thye fuck up and gert a life
lynn egnor

Hamlin, WV

#10 Mar 27, 2014
well if he is fine and has all of his body parts where in the hell do u all get your info and my kids is noone bussness but mine and his daddy but that ok , my name must tastes so fucken good because it is always in someone mounth
lynn egnor

Hamlin, WV

#11 Mar 28, 2014
will here is a idea instead of running your mouth on me and my kids who has everything they need and that i am raisen y wont u stop and take that time too worry about keeping your man home and happy and he would be out fucken other woman just a tought u must not be doing something right or he would be home and not out looking for companship from someone eles .
7 posts removed
sweet

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Mar 30, 2014
Lynn are u single I thank I need to meet u next Friday night when I come home from work up here I would love to see what u got going on that's got all the haters fired up so much u must be someone really sweet :-*
1 post removed
Better Than You

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 30, 2014
sweet wrote:
Lynn are u single I thank I need to meet u next Friday night when I come home from work up here I would love to see what u got going on that's got all the haters fired up so much u must be someone really sweet :-*
You're one dumb SOB, huh?
sweet

Acme, PA

#22 Mar 30, 2014
F u better then u can tell what kind of hater u are just from what u put for a name I bet your really on welfare and fiid stamps aren't u u pile of shit would love to no who u really are I'd drive down there from my job and slap the fuck out of u then drive back to be at it in morning u should look into getting u a job instead of living off working men like me or eben worse bet u still live with mom and dad in there shity trailer that HUD pays for fuck u
lol_at_u

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2014
lynn egnor wrote:
wow ladies u dont know me as well as u think u do but thats ok i love too be hated because its bitches like u that are have problems keep your man happy and so fuck up in the head u have nothen better too do but run off at the dick sicker keep hateing i love it and my kids are well taken care of u dont live with me or close too me so how in the hell do u know what me and my kids do are u mad because u dont have any kids are just mad because your so unhappy with your self u have too make shit up grow thye fuck up and gert a life
Huh?? It's not "too be hated", it's TO be. Also, nothen is spelled wrong, it's nothing*. Sicker?? Sucker*. Learn to spell, and use punctuation. Dumb A$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 14 hr Huhwat 82
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr ScaryClown 4,473
Mud River Area Discusting 20 hr Thr Last Warrior ... 7
Kayla lashane harmon Apr 18 Drug virus 4
News Anderson charged, again (Feb '12) Apr 17 HOW EVIL HEARTED 17
Drug dealer in Culloden Apr 16 leslie 4
Lincoln Co. Home Confinement Apr 15 Ben Tellin 1

Hamlin Jobs

Personal Finance

Hamlin Mortgages