alone

Hamlin, WV

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Why is it so hard to meet someone? Hell I have all my teeth. Lol. I just want someone to hang out with and maybe grow into more. Men r just too hard to find anymore.
Dixie

Hamlin, WV

#2 Jul 6, 2013
alone wrote:
Why is it so hard to meet someone? Hell I have all my teeth. Lol. I just want someone to hang out with and maybe grow into more. Men r just too hard to find anymore.

Age? Preference?
Me Myself and I

Hamlin, WV

#3 Jul 6, 2013
I agree, it is hard to find someone. You might be looking in the wrong places. I'm not really an outgoing guy, so I have a lot of trouble finding anyone worthwhile.
1 post removed
alone

Hamlin, WV

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Me Myself and I wrote:
I agree, it is hard to find someone. You might be looking in the wrong places. I'm not really an outgoing guy, so I have a lot of trouble finding anyone worthwhile.
I am also not very outgoing. Plus I am new to town and don't know anybody.
hey

Hamlin, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2013
are u m or f?
hey

Hamlin, WV

#7 Jul 14, 2013
and how old jw :)?
alone

Hamlin, WV

#8 Jul 18, 2013
hey wrote:
and how old jw :)?
I am female looking for a man and I am 31
1 post removed
Juan Chauvez

Alexandria, VA

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Good luck around here. Not much to choose from.
same here

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 6, 2013
im a guy and i find it hard to meet someone as well. so i have been there and mabe you should try and be outgoing with new people. like say ur going shopping and do try to talk with a stranger that you find suitable to talk to. then keep a conversation going and pay close attention to his actions to tell if he may be avalible or interested. some comments they make can somtimes let you know what type he is. if they continue to talk to you...well done. you just met someone so ask for there facebook name. the same goes with women and guys alike. remember to be outgoing with everyone. if you dont do the talking the n howelse can you meet someone
same here

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 6, 2013
another thing!! topix is not the place to find a mate. people play you, laugh at you and judge you. i have aredy tried. all i got was..are you gay. how big is ur penis. and all out disrespect.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 6, 2013
I see in a lot of post how they spell and comment that either there drinking or strung out, how can that many ppl be just down right mean? Even when trying to search for someone ppl have to be smart or give you dirt when that's not what you asked for. Good luck on your search.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at McDonalds 14 min Tom Clark 7
tosha linville 15 min Tom Clark 45
News Lambert named Miss Lincoln County (May '14) 49 min Michelle 22
ATV accident 4 hr concerned 1
Being harassed by the local/state police? Read ... (Feb '12) Tue momof4 75
Big Johnny May and Kk Black May 23 Unknown 8
Jessica Midkiff (Sep '10) May 23 Devil Dog 21
More from around the web

Hamlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE